Reviews for Enough
JoanIncarnate chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
i love this so much and i can't believe you wrote this all in 5 days. that's bloody brilliant and amazing!
JoanIncarnate chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
GO, JAMES, GO! gosh, this fic is throwing me around an emotional rollercoaster.
JoanIncarnate chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
"when in trouble, get hotch." YESSSSSS. best thing he's thought of this entire time.
JoanIncarnate chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
D:

MORGAN! what?! nooo! bad boy! down!
JoanIncarnate chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
*gasp* nooooo, oh my god, what's going to happen to these two?!
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Aww thats kinda cute.
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww poor Morgan really good writing.
irishgirl9 chapter 26 . 1/9/2012
This is an incredible movoing story! It was beartbreaking to watch Reid and Morgan suffer like they did, but I'm glad to see that they came out the other side okay. I hope that you write more fics about the two of them b/c you're really good at it.
Prairie City chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
I really enjoyed this. It struck me as very real, very true to life. I enjoyed your interpretation of Morgan especially, although I could have used a stronger Reid.

One more thing...the stuff in turkey that makes you sleepy is tryptophan, not melatonin.

Anyway, I enjoyed it, thanks for the read.

Leah
spencerrules chapter 26 . 5/13/2010
great story...i truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
twiinklestar chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
Okay, so I actually finished reading your story this morning, but it was 12AM and I had to wake up and go to school at 6:30 xD So, as you can imagine, I didn't exactly have much time to leave a review.

First of all, I just wanted to tell you what a great plot you had for this story. I always wanted to read someone's revised version of Profiler, Profiled and I'm glad that you wrote this. The way that Reid went through all that trouble to protect Morgan was incredibly sweet; even if he didn't end up doing a very good job in the end. I absolutely love the way that Morgan came back to check on Reid after he ran into the garbage can and I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the comments Reid had towards said garbage can. The entire scene at the hotel was too cute. Even when Morgan had slammed Reid into the wall, it was still cute xD I especially liked it when Reid ran back out of the bathroom when he realized he needed Morgan. Everything that happened in the hotel was perfect!

As for the characters, I think you did a swell job writing them too. And you pretty much wrote each of the characters the way I loved them most (Hotch ACTUALLY caring & showing emotion - shocker -, J.J. being all motherly and protective, Garcia being super worried/angry at Morgan and Giddeon being super protective of Reid. But I noticed that you said that Hotch was more like Reid father-figure. And even so, it seemed like you made Giddeon more of his father-figure in the story. Now from my point of view, I totally agree with the way you wrote it: Giddeon being more of a father-figure. But Hotch is alright too. You got Morgan's caring-ness and his temper prefectly and you also got Reid's fragile-ness. Great work on the characters!

The only thing that I don't think you did as well on was the actual writing. There were sentences that didn't really make sense and parts that I don't think you had edited. Things were repeated some of the times and a bit hard to follow. You also had both spelling and grammar mistakes. But all of these things could have been easily corrected by a beta-writer. So other than that, you did amazing!

Congratulations on a job well done,

twiinklestar

PS: Your story is actually VERY good, but you would have gotten a lot more reviews/feedback if you'd uploaded each chapter one at a time. Perhaps posted one chapter every week or so. I couldn't help but notice that you posted it all in about a weeks time. But that's just my opinion.
MrsBee1973 chapter 26 . 1/29/2010
OH. that was amazing. I read it all in one setting, I apologize for not reviewing every chapter, but I couldnt stop. THat was phenomenal. I love that you made each character so uniquely them. They are the roles we love but with a twist. YOur writing is beautiful-please write more! That was so emotional filled, and realistic. The ending chapter describing what the "family" went through, and the role reversal of the two lovers was amazing. I was completely engrossed and pulled in. Adored it. Momma.
annabelee chapter 26 . 1/28/2010
This is a beautiful story, major props! )
PassionsInsanity chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Definitely not a fan of the pairing, but beautifully and fantastically written. :)
Wingstar102 chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
Oh joy! What a great little jaunt through the dark side! I truly enjoyed it... But I guess that might go without saying. LOL. Can't wait for what you think up next.

Love and cherries,