Reviews for Flicker
Joanne N. Grey chapter 16 . 4/24
Ooh RenaRoo!
I came across this story and I loved it. It was so beautiful! The emotions, the depth of them, their intensity. The plot itself was gripping, and a topic close to the heart. I love how you dealt with everything.
Also super happy Donatello found his key. That was a spectacular ending to a marvelous tale. Thanks for sharing it with us.
StoryLover149 chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
He found the keys! That was the perfect end to this amazing story. The wait was totally worth it!
StoryLover149 chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Wow, Don is so happy... I have so many conflicting feelings...
StoryLover149 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!

I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU FINISHED THIS! I haven't checked up on this story for SO LONG!
Rhodesincolumbus chapter 14 . 8/31/2016
Yea! He understands the vison ( or memory)! Keep up the good work!
Heather chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Oh wow. This story is so gut wrenching. You sure do have a talent for angst! Lol! Super great fic, awesome work.
Rhodesincolumbus chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Oh my! I just found your fic and I Love it!
Vampy chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Awwww... You guys! ... This chapter... That ending! April! She's such a smart sweetheart. I must say this ending of a chapter is up there in the top 3 as far as chapter endinge goes. Well done! ;) V.
Tazzy chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Goddamn this is emotional. I hope Donny finds his keys
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT AND NOT UPDATE FOR 6 DAMN YEARS!

*sniff* *sniff* It was soooooo good ,too!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
That was a great metaphor you used with the footsteps. I really liked it.
Goewyn chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
This was really interesting and suspenseful; however, is it finished? I could see how it could be but I hope it's not and that you continue it even if it's been a while.
Cinnimania chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Soooooo... I'm just going to assume that since you haven't update since 2010, that you probably aren't continueing this story. Bummer, it's really good too. I guess I'll just have to think up my own ending.
Grrrrlz chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
WHAT? ER MA GERD! DONNIE 3
please continue this, its too damn amazing :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
What's gonna happen next?!