Reviews for Flicker
Goewyn chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
This was really interesting and suspenseful; however, is it finished? I could see how it could be but I hope it's not and that you continue it even if it's been a while.
Cinnimania chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Soooooo... I'm just going to assume that since you haven't update since 2010, that you probably aren't continueing this story. Bummer, it's really good too. I guess I'll just have to think up my own ending.
Grrrrlz chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
WHAT? ER MA GERD! DONNIE 3
please continue this, its too damn amazing :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
What's gonna happen next?!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Ohhhh poor Donnie!
Sarachan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome first chapter, I'm very interested in what'll happen with Don. :)
Jaddis chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Even though you'll probably never finish this, I just wanted you to know that this story is incredible. Everything from Don's steady fall into madness from his family's realization as they watch helplessly.
MutantGirl95 chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
WHAT?! D: Need more chapters! DONNIE! DX
MeepWhut chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
This is by far my most favourite fanfic. I love it! You write beautifully and in such detail I never miss a thing.

I know its been such a long while, but is there any chance of this being finished? I've actually read this before quite a few months ago and fell in love with it immediately. I came back to read it again and hoped that you had updated at all. Imagine my sadness when I saw nothing more was posted!

If you could perhaps respond back with a "yay" or "neigh" for the continuation of this fic, I'd be much appreciative.

I hope this will be continued! Its an exeptional story!

- Meep
Lyneel chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
it's a beautiful stroy. Very sad, heartbreaking even... I'm a little frustrated with Raph, not stopping in his way to try make things better, effectively. Ignoring the problem or thinking that it will get better on its own was also very unnerving, but it's still quite alright. I have great time reading, it's worth every minute. Thank you for writing! :)
Heather chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Eargh! Ooooh you can't leave me hangin like this! Ur a master storyteller! I love your work! Please continue!
Donakiko chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
Don: CANCER! Wh-

Me: Hey get off my Fanfic account!

Don: It says I've got cancer, I do NOT want cancer!

Me: Well It's not your story so you don't decide!

Don: But thats not fair!

Me: Too bad I love it :)

Don: Well why didn't she give Leo it or something, why me!

Leo: What are you two arguing about now!

Me, Don: Nothing Leonardo!
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't leave me hanging!

...please?
Toraus chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Awesome last two chapters!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Good start on this so far. I don't have time to read more, but I'll get to the rest of it later.

The Bubbly One,