Reviews for Alias the Scarf The True Story
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ooh, I loved the creepy atmosphere of this story. It was easy to sense a certain level of dread hanging in the air and the first person narrative certainly added to the eerie feeling. It was great following the team investigating the story of a wax figure coming to life. I liked the camaraderie between them and seeing their various skills in action.

It’s been too long since I last watched this episode – I’ll have to dig through my old VHS tapes and see if they still work. :-) Once again, thanks for the enjoyable read. I hope you have more Green Hornet stories in the works!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was such a creepy episode - but the wax figure come to life has been something used in quite a few shows (i.e. Get Smart) Good adaption:)
majella714 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Adding that rather disturbing scene between the capture of Rancourt and the epilogue elevates both versions of the story to all new levels.
DARK KNIGHT of the MOON chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Pat... Greg here! This was a great story! An improvement over the episode if I ever read one! I especially like your little additions. Britt and co. sounded exactly as they would in the show! Great job.