Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh Saga
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 57 . 2/23/2011
Total total awsomeness as always.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 56 . 2/23/2011
Yeah the villa was pushing it abit. But you kinda surpassed that with the whole acoholic drinks for underaged trainers. But then again in Naruto there's the whole "Old enough to kill, old enough to drink, old enough to f-ck." thing.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 55 . 2/23/2011
Total awsomeness.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 54 . 2/23/2011
I believe te French was good in my opinion. And I have a question for ya if you're able to answer for me. How do the Bunaery's evolve? I've been trying to evolve mine in my games for awhile now.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 53 . 2/23/2011
So much awsomeness. I'll be abit sad when this series is over.

xbluexrainx chapter 61 . 2/23/2011
Whoa. Just like, whoa. Arceus is THE VILLAN? WHOA! Okay, this story just became one of my all-time favorites. You're going on my favorite authors list... because this story is AMAZING! Now, I will read your other sagas...!
xbluexrainx chapter 60 . 2/23/2011
HEY NINA!

Oh no... she's going to find Arceus, who's probably insane, so I wish her luck... I'm almost caught up!
xbluexrainx chapter 59 . 2/23/2011
Watch Volkner pull a crazy stunt and try to catch Arceus...
xbluexrainx chapter 58 . 2/23/2011
Well no, I'm perfectly fine with lesbian relationships. I think May and Melany are cute together. ANNYYWAYSS... GREAT CHAPTER! VOLKNER YOU ARE A LAZY ARSE!
xbluexrainx chapter 57 . 2/23/2011
Tsk, tsk, May, let's not fall for our rivals...!

VOLKNER, YOU'D BETTER SHOW UP!
xbluexrainx chapter 56 . 2/23/2011
Just watch it be May... A VILLA?
xbluexrainx chapter 55 . 2/23/2011
Crasher Wake scares me... and wow, that battle was great! Hehe, I smelt me some Specialshippin' there!
xbluexrainx chapter 54 . 2/23/2011
Ooo, what shall they talk about?
xbluexrainx chapter 53 . 2/23/2011
Hmm, nice battle... but wait, what's this? Rina and Melany like each other more than friends? I'm so confused!
xbluexrainx chapter 52 . 2/23/2011
YAY, GOOD JOB THE BOTH OF YA! ... Hey, Volkner... YOU'D BETTER SHOW UP!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »