Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh Saga
Kurayami4Hikari chapter 73 . 12/21/2011
It's a great story ~ Loved it

Can't believe i didn't find it sooner though...
Lady Alstreim chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Can I just say that I absolutely love your gamer!Dawn? Oh and of course there's the "Curse your awesome fanfic for distracting me from doing something productive!" Ahem, anyway, I'll see how far in I can get before I turn in for the night :3
gecoma chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
you better update region zero now you fucking cunt or at least respond to my reviews. ive been a fan of u for years you ow me
baby-faffy 3 chapter 73 . 8/2/2011
your storys stupid and drags on not very good you have talent could have done better
Kaist chapter 30 . 7/3/2011
Go, go Star Wars references! :D

And you should've named this chapter A New Hope. It would be HILARIOUS.
LovelyLily13 chapter 73 . 6/9/2011
Wooooooooooooooow. I'm so haaaaapy.I thought I would review when I finished the story. Soooooooooo? I'm guessing you took my complaining about not letting Bridget continue to travel with Dawn in order to build a relationship seriously, I mean seriously! I just remembered that return attack is for pokémon who like their trainers. Anyway greatest story ever. Write another and shorter one -
BioDragon chapter 73 . 5/22/2011
Well that came to a good end, can't wait to ride the next train in this saga
BritRecon chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful! Another AMAZING chapter! I really love how AWESOME you are at writing! Keep up the great work!
Chaosblazer chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
Barry...of course he'd challenge dawn to battle format she has no knowledge of to best her, and use a legendary pokemon while she didn't he has no shame.

So this story is over huh, it was very good and I can't wait to see how Jouto goes down too.

keep up the good work
o.0 chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
barry couldn't beat cynthia, so barrycynthia

dawn beat cynthia, so dawncynthia

so, dawncynthiabarry, therefore,

but barry beat dawn.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
Total awsomeness. Can't wait for the Johto region.

FreezeHaxz chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
Dawn has come a long way. From that rookie trainer that thought the world was a video game to Champion of Sinnoh. I enjoyed this story so I can't wait for the next saga!
kitsunelover300 chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
Hey, are you going to do the alternative ending to the Arceus bonding with Dawn and taking over everything or what? Just asking cause I'm really looking forward to it!
Hikari no Kishi chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
... Oh dear, this is not a good sign...

I cannot believe Barry beat Dawn... actually, yes I can. It was an interesting battle.

Who's the masked guy? He seemed creepy... and this is an excellent set up for what is to come.

I just hope Dawn doesn't get kidnapped next... oh well. I will most definitely be reading Region Zero! Cannot wait!
SAM chapter 73 . 5/16/2011
finally the shit last few chapters are over. next series better be better tusi
706 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »