Reviews for Pokemon Legends: Sinnoh Saga
Moon's Nocturne chapter 73 . 5/15/2011
the battle is awesome!Kinda sorry for Ryuu to get knocked out first,and Jack Frost is knocked out twice but I think you just mistyped it

Can't wait for the Pokemon Legend:Region Zero
jcogginsa chapter 73 . 5/15/2011
um...jack frost got knocked out twice
Phoenix To Flame chapter 73 . 5/15/2011
Sorry for not reviewing for the last...forty chapters or however long it's been. Really hard to review from my phone, but the last chapter of this fantastic story really deserves it.

It's been fun, watching Dawn grow, become as powerful as the other four girls in her own right and more bewildering then all the others put together. I'm going to miss her, although I'm waiting eagerly for Johto's beginning next week, and to find out just what happened to the ladies. I'm guessing they were captured by Team Rocket, which would mean something like getting drugged and carted away in their sleep cause there is no way they'd lose against anything non-uber-legendary at this point. Or maybe it was Team Plasma getting a head start, which reminds me, are you going to have Black and White in this? Or, in relation to my two guesses up higher, I could be way off the mark as usual.

Not sure if anyone's pointed this out yet, but the one error I noticed in this chapter is that you seem to have Jack Frost getting knocked out twice, and I presume the first one was supposed to be Ryuu.

Anyway, sorry for not reviewing in six million years. I'll miss Dawn, but looking forwards to Johto!

Phoenix to Flame.
BritRecon chapter 72 . 5/12/2011
Manser77 chapter 71 . 5/11/2011
That's classy
Chaosblazer chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
intresting chapter, Marley's really enjoying that Shaymin i see, but I wonder how long it will be before Melany comes to call her.

So Lucas Piplup finally evolved eh? Not bad at all, and now a triple battle is coming, sweet.

Keep up the great work i'm looking forward to seeing how this ends up
Hikari no Kishi chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
"W... was I just outsmarted? By Barry?"

Win, that just wins. Good to see that Dawn and Barry won, surprise surprise. And Shaymin kicked butt! Damn I wish I had one... good chapter overall. Looking forward to the final chapter, it should be an epic finish with lots to look forward to, kinda like the ending of the Kanto Saga perhaps? We
Reviewer chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
Boooooooooo, Lucas and Marley should have won by far. Barry's probley the biggest hyperactive, overconfident jerk to ever appear in the pokemon games and Dawn really has no point in being in this tournement, this just seems like a pointless throw in event that has no really point in your story other thin filler filler filler.

In a strait up 3 on 3 fight I think Lucas and Dawn would be very evenly match, with Lucas coming out on top at least in the first battle, Dawn seems to only do great when she knows what she's up against.

Added on this tourney is rigged like hell, 'Yes lets pair my son with the League Champ so she can carry him threw the first round and giving him a better shot to win' phhth what a bunch of balogna
FreezeHaxz chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
Barry outsmarted Lucas! It's the apocalypse!XD

Haha well it was the end when Arceus appeared. Great battles anyway.
iSayumix3 chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
Woooow O.O
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
I would like to see how the triple battle would go also. I wounder who will win.

jcogginsa chapter 72 . 5/8/2011
hmm...aren't legendaries banned from the tower?
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 71 . 5/5/2011
God damn it I've finally caught up. I read through the other sagas, (in what? 3-5 days? can't remember brain slightly fried...) the sidestories and this one. I've got to say that I've truly been enjoying myself. I haven't read such an in depth and lengthy story as this one in quite a while.

There is only a few things more that I could wish for it to have. Namely more romance in it. Romance leads to a lot of useful things like further charater development and towards showing a normal side to girl's who regularly fight against creatures that can destroy life as they know it. That and I'm a bit of a sucker adventure story with a decently large romance element to it.

On that note the relationship between May and Melany has progressed really well and fairly realistically considering their environment. It's not often you see an author add a homosexual relationship without turning everyone in the cast gay. That happens far too often and ruins the individuality of the particular relationship. Well I think I've gone on long enough, but I can't wait to see where this story goes Update soon.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 66 . 5/5/2011
There's nothing between Dawn and Morrigan YET. Morrigan became Giratina's minion to protect her. I think that makes it obvious where her interest is. The pairing at least deserves a shot even if they don't stay together.
Kuro-Ookami4 chapter 64 . 5/5/2011