Reviews for Paramour
:-)
jensteed chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Ah time travel, it always hurts my head so but I can never resist. Great story so far :)
hpfan93.4 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I real enjoyed the story but I agree with the other reviews that the end felt rushed, better rushed then not completed.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
I lovet this, but the genre would be better as Angst/Romance, not Humor. Drama might also work, but this isn't a very humorous fic.
Rhyannath chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
For all the buildup, this ending felt rushed and was a letdown. There wasn't enough showing us how Severus got to where he was in the end. And Hermione sleeping with Draco? I love Draco but even with emotions running high, she'd probably not do that when she's in love with someone else. Overall, I'm not impressed with this story. You did do an ok job of story telling until the end but I'm not overall happy with the story.
smithback chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
awesome
MoonShadowAMR chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
loved it!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I love this story! And I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with my fellow readers who felt that the reconciliation was too rushed. I instead felt that Severus was warming up to Hermione again in a way that was very in character - very cautiously and and with self control - in chapter 13. Hermione's initial childish attempt to gain Severus' attention is... interesting, given that she is supposed to have matured from her experience with the war, but I guess desperate situations and emotional turmoil can make a person do crazy things. Hope you and your sister keep on writing! Don't stop - you're making a LOT of people happy! )
Aisha04 chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I liked it
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I loved this the whole way through. Near the end I started to worry that it wouldn't be happy but the ending is definitely amazing.
Rixus chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Time-travelling will be always interesting. No matter how many times it got included in stories. And I think it's not the authors' fault that in this way their stories resembles a bit. A couple of weeks ago I read a fic where in short (maybe spoiler if you want to read it): Hermione got a new time-turner, fell over, went back in time, fell in love with Severus, got back to the present, they started agonizing then after 5 years (maybe) they got back together. (it's a cool story though. shame on me for the poor describing) I know, I know it is not related to this story but I will explain how it comes here. :)

So both have a pretty funny and interesting story-line and I enjoyed reading it so much. It was great, amusing, heart-breaking sometimes. However, and I am sorry to say this, the final chapter seems to be quite rushed. After the pain and suffering Hermione went through I was waiting for a more chatartic ending like ..for a big moment. It was nice and everything but I was kinda empty at the end. (This goes for the other story I mentioned above (unfortunately I can't remember its tittle) though that was differently rushed..) Besides, it was weird and confusing that Sev didn't speak to her till April. At all? I mean, of course, he needed to speak to in classes but.. never a word about the baby? Never a conversation about how she was feeling? (and I also missed the reactions from Harry and Ron after the whole secretiveness. I don't intend to say they should have been more agressive or angry but you could have give them.. well.. more reaction to the things.) So it was really strange and that's why it made me feel empty at the end.
Anyway, I still like this fic but I hope you appreciate constructive critisism and don't bite my head off in your reply :)

xx
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
I think you shouldn't have dedicaded half a chapter to the ending. In my opinion it needed at least two. Things seemed very rushed, and it was disappointing. Other than that, the story was pretty great.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Which one is it, Madeline Saunders or Madeline Berkeley?
rainfall1310 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
That ending was so cute I actually fangirled a little bit3 Very good, liked it a lot:)
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Heremione, you horrible horrible girl! Dang it, I don't care how emotionally distraught she is, she should not be taki advantage of Draco like that! It's a terrible thing to do! :(