Reviews for Paramour
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 1 . 4/27
I looooove this fanfiction BUT why did you have to stop? I was so excited to see what was going to happen and how HG and SS relationship was going to be like and their daughter... I really hope that you might consider to one day write a sequel to this fanfic
wine witch chapter 14 . 3/9
:-) nice one, thank you!
munchiedi chapter 14 . 2/11
THE HELL TO THOSE SAY THIS IS RUSHED OR RUBBISH!

This isn't one just because its 14 chapters long and simple in delivery. And this one is quite elaborate despite the lack incessant dialogue for fillers (thank goodness for that!). I've read a lot of rubbish but I could vouch that this isn't it! Hmp!

And YOU! COWARD! If you're gonna bash someone in the name of "critique", put atleast your (fake) name on your review! Don't hide behind your mother's skirt. :(
munchiedi chapter 14 . 2/11
Odd. I didn't find Hermione's dalliance with Draco as something to disapprove of. Though I confess that I am a possessive person especially to my OTP (SSHG). Maybe because I felt that their setup was a casual thing and it was good that they are open about it.

There might be many ways for Hermione to cope with heartbreak without resorting to rebound. Yet in hindsight, I think that having Draco made him a sort of breather for her (as she later explained to Ginny). Though some may disapprove but I don't mind this a bit, I was actually anticipating Snape's reaction but alas it wasn't insinuated that he was aware of their fling. Though I suspect that him deducting from HIS OWN HOUSE means his already aware albeit thru rumours.

But that must be silly.

I love that this story is imperfect. And being a sucker for time-travelling, I appreciated the fact that the story was focused more on the present and was only complimented by the past. And this became endearing when you and PhantomTigre didn't let her friends fade in the story. And Ron! OMG. He wasn't a douchebag but the exact Ron I remembered in the books.

Now, I find myself hoping that this is longer but its might lost its charm when pulled too thin. Ahh, this redundant but I might not tire of saying this again. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
Sorry...all the build up and this is the rubbish, RUSHED ending?!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
:-)
jensteed chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Ah time travel, it always hurts my head so but I can never resist. Great story so far :)
hpfan93.4 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I real enjoyed the story but I agree with the other reviews that the end felt rushed, better rushed then not completed.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
I lovet this, but the genre would be better as Angst/Romance, not Humor. Drama might also work, but this isn't a very humorous fic.
Rhyannath chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
For all the buildup, this ending felt rushed and was a letdown. There wasn't enough showing us how Severus got to where he was in the end. And Hermione sleeping with Draco? I love Draco but even with emotions running high, she'd probably not do that when she's in love with someone else. Overall, I'm not impressed with this story. You did do an ok job of story telling until the end but I'm not overall happy with the story.
smithback chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
awesome
MoonShadowAMR chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
loved it!
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I love this story! And I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with my fellow readers who felt that the reconciliation was too rushed. I instead felt that Severus was warming up to Hermione again in a way that was very in character - very cautiously and and with self control - in chapter 13. Hermione's initial childish attempt to gain Severus' attention is... interesting, given that she is supposed to have matured from her experience with the war, but I guess desperate situations and emotional turmoil can make a person do crazy things. Hope you and your sister keep on writing! Don't stop - you're making a LOT of people happy! )
Aisha04 chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I liked it
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I loved this the whole way through. Near the end I started to worry that it wouldn't be happy but the ending is definitely amazing.