Reviews for Second Chances
Shadowblayze chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
This is glorious! Amazing! Wonderful! Moving! Lovely! Enthralling!

The smut was awesome- but your characters were what really reeled me in and refused to let me go! I love them! They're textured and layered and complex and the story progression seems realistic and engaging, even though it actually occurs during a relatively short span of (linear) time.

Totally psyched that I found this! Thanks for sharing~!
Augustus Featherwing chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
This was amazing to read; thank you so much for the experience! You came heartily recommended by Bats, and I was not disappointed.
newmoon26 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
As usual awesome. It doesn't matter that I have read this a hundred of times. You know what would be a great christmas present? Another squall x seifer story. And if possible could I get a copy of you stories? I promise it will be for personal use only.
fatesmask chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
love this story it is actually what got me hooked on the squall/seifer part too bad there aren't that many stories with their relationship i suppose you wouldn't be willing to write more stories like this
Moi chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Wonderful story, wonderful Writing. I loved the plot you came up with, I've never read a time travel story from Seifer's pov Before. It was definitely different but oh so good. Loved it, simply loved it.
Viertel chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
Extremely well done. Stories written from Seifer's PoV (that are good anyway) are few and far between. The pace was wonderful, the emotions weren't overly sappy, and while the whole Anise/Freya/Ultimecia was more of a last minute change (or reeks of it) it was still a very well written story.
snarkyfish chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I actually let off a squeal when I read that Fujin read Yaoi manga.
bluerose-28 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Ahh the story was great so far, brings back so many memories of when i played the game when reading the scenes. I really liked how Selphie treats Seifer as her big bro, and how he treats her so gently unlike his usual asshole-ness. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Seifer, but i love it even better when Squall's with him :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
great so far. The only thing that made me pause is that he doesn't have his scar. o_O It's just too hard to imagine. Particularly as he and squall were designed with their scars /before/ the infamous training scene was thought up. Heck, somehow even KH Seifer has the scar...
maybe the X-ATM092 managed somehow to give them the scars. yeah... If they don't get their scars in the next chapter, then I'm just going to pretend they did here. haha.

great so far. It's been years since I read this, but I vaguely remember that I really enjoyed it. One of my top favorites in FFVIII I think. So it'll be fun to re-read it all
Cheska chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
That was so good! One of my top fave Seifer x Squall stories! And let me tell you - there arent that many out there.

Please write another version! :)
Libraria chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Developing relationships /)/(\ they make me really happy and so far I think you guys have done a great job of it!

Plus, the story so far has been interesting and captivating. I'm pretty much in love with this already! It's just a plus that your writing is fantastic. I hope the rest of this fic continues to be as amazing as it is now.
AyndeRod chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
This is definitely among my favorite FFVIII reboots. Maybe a lot of it has to do with the fact that it's Seifer and you don't see a great many of those out there, but it is what it is.

Are you two ever going to start up with the fandom again? I only ask because I noticed you two have recently published fics in your favorites But if not, your own prerogative. I'm not a nag, just on a time travel Seifer / Squall binge ohohoho.

That being said, I can't help but wonder, did you guys ever write out a scene of original world Squall's reaction to Seifer's death? It's like, I could have sworn I read it, but maybe it wasn't through you two, maybe it was for another fic... but my memory of it is clear, hahaha. If not, well, it wasn't important just something that was bothering me.
S.Angelus chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
awesome story!
Karugi chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Hi
Just had to write a review for this AMAZING story, I got through this all in one day, and supplemented it by watching through all the cut scenes so thoughfully archived on youtube. It was funny, sad, adventurous and most importantly, you stayed faithful to what makes FFVIII my first and favourite game.
One last thing - I loved your subtle digs at the more superflous aspects of gaming, I confess that I'm guilty of many hours walking in circles or searching the world for rare magics and GFs. My second play though, I just went 'screw it' and played it for the story ;)
Vicki219 chapter 26 . 10/19/2012