Reviews for Second Chances
AsylumFox chapter 2 . 2/21
All of the little signs of budding attraction between these two just make me smile. I think it's also well done with the introduction for Rinoa, how you meet someone can really shape a first impression. Seifer's insightful nature is also something I'm really enjoying a lot.
AsylumFox chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm really enjoying this take on a second chances story so far. I'm also really loving reading from Seifer's point of view! Great job. I'm looking forward to reading all of this story!
SIRQUACKSALOT chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
Omfg I'm flipping out so freaken much I want to scream! Ahhh wattpad has so little good writers when I compare it to one's lol you guys. Loved the story so much! Almost made me like this pairing as a number one pick for Squall/Leon. But Cloud x Squall is still my number one. Sucks I can't find good stories for them. Pulled an all nighter reading this and completely enjoyed it! Thanks for the story

Ps I keep trying to post this but it glitches and says failed. If this message spammed you I'm so sorry
SIRQUACKSALOT chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
QUACK64 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Omg I freaken love this so much!
Shadowblayze chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
This is glorious! Amazing! Wonderful! Moving! Lovely! Enthralling!

The smut was awesome- but your characters were what really reeled me in and refused to let me go! I love them! They're textured and layered and complex and the story progression seems realistic and engaging, even though it actually occurs during a relatively short span of (linear) time.

Totally psyched that I found this! Thanks for sharing~!
Augustus Featherwing chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
This was amazing to read; thank you so much for the experience! You came heartily recommended by Bats, and I was not disappointed.
newmoon26 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
As usual awesome. It doesn't matter that I have read this a hundred of times. You know what would be a great christmas present? Another squall x seifer story. And if possible could I get a copy of you stories? I promise it will be for personal use only.
fate's mask chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
love this story it is actually what got me hooked on the squall/seifer part too bad there aren't that many stories with their relationship i suppose you wouldn't be willing to write more stories like this
Moi chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
Wonderful story, wonderful Writing. I loved the plot you came up with, I've never read a time travel story from Seifer's pov Before. It was definitely different but oh so good. Loved it, simply loved it.
Viertel chapter 26 . 1/15/2014
Extremely well done. Stories written from Seifer's PoV (that are good anyway) are few and far between. The pace was wonderful, the emotions weren't overly sappy, and while the whole Anise/Freya/Ultimecia was more of a last minute change (or reeks of it) it was still a very well written story.
snarkyfish chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I actually let off a squeal when I read that Fujin read Yaoi manga.
bluerose-28 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Ahh the story was great so far, brings back so many memories of when i played the game when reading the scenes. I really liked how Selphie treats Seifer as her big bro, and how he treats her so gently unlike his usual asshole-ness. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE Seifer, but i love it even better when Squall's with him :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
great so far. The only thing that made me pause is that he doesn't have his scar. o_O It's just too hard to imagine. Particularly as he and squall were designed with their scars /before/ the infamous training scene was thought up. Heck, somehow even KH Seifer has the scar...
maybe the X-ATM092 managed somehow to give them the scars. yeah... If they don't get their scars in the next chapter, then I'm just going to pretend they did here. haha.

great so far. It's been years since I read this, but I vaguely remember that I really enjoyed it. One of my top favorites in FFVIII I think. So it'll be fun to re-read it all
Cheska chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
That was so good! One of my top fave Seifer x Squall stories! And let me tell you - there arent that many out there.

Please write another version! :)