Reviews for 4 Things Castiel is not Allowed to Do
InsanityProne chapter 1 . 6/9
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON! Yup its me again! I love this story too! You are waaaaay to good at writing Destiel, you're giving me too many feels! GAHD! Imma go find you're other Supernatural fics and fangirl over them now!
myathompsonishere chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Excuse me while I drown in tears of how adorable this is, as to the other. (also a car by any other name was rather entertaining)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
aw! loved it. poor cas, lol.
palylake chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved the story and how you portrayed Cas's thoughts!
And you are god damn adorable btw.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Fight each other with rusty broadswords and... I dunno, rub some dirt in the inevitable wounds... Something! I really love your characterization, by the way. Not to mention your profile picture!

: )
Oblivious.Faith chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love these, you need to make more rules. They are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
you said 4 rules that was 5
Memory25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Somehow I really really pity Dean. Argh.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Pardon me while I go punch a wall to feel manly again. This is just too cute! Excellent work!
CheyanneChika chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved this. It's so funny. But I think it was the destiel fanatic in me that made me want Castiel to kick up a fuss to give Dean an excuse to get up close and personal Anyway, all the moments were great but the ice cream one was the best. Castiel eating ice cream is definitely hotter than pie.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please keep the uterus if it makes you write stuff like this. This is just awesome, and it's just what I was looking for.
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this. I loved Dean's uncomfortable reactions to Castiel doing normal things. You really must write more. This was great.
herk227 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Just what I needed right now, some really damn well written Destiel. And your Cas is spot on - I envy you.

Thanks for putting the image of Dean coming in his pants becaus Cas touches his special scar in my head - it will never go away I'm afraid ;)
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hahaha, hang out at the home depot indeed. Great story! Cas' cluenessness was hilarious although I thought Sam, at least, would recognize the signs. Sequel? One done in Dean's POV?
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This did turn out to be pretty funny, in a "Castiel is so dumb" sort of way. Very good story, I really enjoyed your writing style.