Reviews for 4 Things Castiel is not Allowed to Do
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 5/15
Nicely done! (Love the oblivious Cas :)
that is a BOSS Zefron poster chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Writing good shit like this is manly enough, don't worry
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Dude, this is awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Dean and Cas are so spot on
Aria of Life chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
The humor comes from Castiel's ignorance and Dean's reactions, but it all comes together under your amazing direction. I mean it-your writing is fantastic. I've read this three times over and I get something new each time. It's incredible. I know this fix was a long time ago, but I hope that you are still writing, wherever you are-you've got an amazing talent for it.
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
why, this is awesome! you know, I thought I don't ship destiel...well, I do but more of a bromance.. at least I'm telling myself that, I don't even know anymore, but this fic was, again , awesome!
InsanityProne chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON! Yup its me again! I love this story too! You are waaaaay to good at writing Destiel, you're giving me too many feels! GAHD! Imma go find you're other Supernatural fics and fangirl over them now!
myathompsonishere chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Excuse me while I drown in tears of how adorable this is, as to the other. (also a car by any other name was rather entertaining)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
aw! loved it. poor cas, lol.
palylake chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved the story and how you portrayed Cas's thoughts!
And you are god damn adorable btw.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Fight each other with rusty broadswords and... I dunno, rub some dirt in the inevitable wounds... Something! I really love your characterization, by the way. Not to mention your profile picture!

: )
Oblivious.Faith chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love these, you need to make more rules. They are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
you said 4 rules that was 5
Memory25 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Somehow I really really pity Dean. Argh.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Pardon me while I go punch a wall to feel manly again. This is just too cute! Excellent work!