Reviews for Spectrum
Chockfullo'nuts chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This fic made me happy, love the idea! :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was an astonishing piece very well written. Bravo. I never picked up on it focusing on House's pov. All the clues were there, sneaky. It is going on my fav list.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Absolutely wonderful story
crazymadjo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Didn't see that end coming! My next door neighbor is color-blind. Never occurred to me that he couldn't see rainbows. How sad.

You have a good, clean writing style.
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
it was wonderfull i was sad when i found out that hey cant see rainbow i love that part were he alway looks at the skay hoping to se a rainbow a very touching story on felling also how wilson fells
Balanced chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
What a beautiful, moving story. The end made me tear up. Just so amazing.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
sweet fic
Samairi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw! This was so sweet! Poor Wilson...but I love the ending; that picture was great. :)
Bonnie Banks chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is just such a fantastic story - both of them in character. I love it that Wilson realised his anger at House for upsetting his ties was just that Wilson thought House must know - the master diagnostician hadn't spotted his friend was colour-blind. And Wilson's sudden efforts to get back at House crumbling when he realises House really DOESN'T know.
Happy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
That was a very good fic. This line left me in stitches:

"If Wilson bottled up his anger long enough, he would explode, and he usually did so all over House’s face and maybe he wanted to rephrase the whole exploding metaphor."

The picture on the fridge was so very sweet in such a nonchalant manner. I love the way you write House and Wilson.
ARandomFangirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This story was wonderful! I loved it completely from beginning to end! It was so very in character and was like something that would actually happen on the show.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
It makes me sad that non-color-blind people, myself included take forgranted the little things like being able to see a rainbow. This was a beautiful story, very well done! Thanks for sharing!
locolilgoddess chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aw another great fic!
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was really good. For a while there, I wasn't sure if wilson had stolen the i-pod.

I figured out what the problem was pretty early on but thought it was interesting the way you led House through the discovery process. It really is something that you wouldn't think of as a problem unless you have to deal with it.

Well written!

And EvenIG - it is more the subtle differences in the colours, the way one fades into another. I have trouble when everything is blended into one picture, which is why House would have drawn black lines in between each colour. It makes it easier to understand the differences. When I play board games, I try to make sure my pieces aren't similar to others - it's too hard to distinguish red from pink from orange unless they are neon bright - black, blue and green always cause problems for me!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Beautiful story. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was going on. I loved it! *favs*