Reviews for A Meeting of Warriors
k.f.pauley chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Oh I love this, parts are just like Reilly! Please keep writing!
cletus88 chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
I really enjoyed the story and look forward to seeing the next chapter in the story and the characters were pretty much like that of Matthew Reilly and his characters. I look forward to seeing future adventures with Jack and Scarecrow and the friendship they develop. In addition I just have one negative point Astor and Scarecrow worked together in Hell island and Scarecrow and Astro probably would have recognized Scarecrow in the beginning of the adventure. But that is okay and I just wanted to bring that up I look forward to see what happens next in the story.
Arrian chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
Are you sure you're not Matthew Reilly in disguise?
TeddyFireboltArmstrong chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
AWESOME JOB! MR. REILLY WOULD BE PROUND! KEEP IT UP.
WeepingLlama chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
This is shaping up to be a good story. I like how your chapters are short but convey everything you want poeple to know at this point easily. There are only to problems. When your giving orders leave of the can, it make it a question not an order. Also dingos are almost extinct on mainland australia and you wouldn't find one in the desert.
mythaelogy chapter 25 . 9/25/2011
Thanks for another great chapter :D

I love the whole Zoe/Maddie truce thing
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
right, going to go read the entire thing again because i've *cough* forgotten what has happened ;)

i love the way you write the scenes, very similar to Reilly himself and so easy to read

'tis great!

Oharu chicken chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
Haha omg awesome you updated! Loved it! Maddie is awesome~ heehee anyways update again soon kay! You rock:)
Tinkabella12895 chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
fantastic story cant wait for the next instalment, you cant just leave us with a clifhanger :)
HeartsDragon chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Great chappie! Please update soon.
mythaelogy chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Another chapter! Yay. Really great keep updating soon.
jojor99 chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
Another great chapter.

I do hope that MR does write Jack West Jr and Scarecrow together one day.
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
love it!

HeartsDragon chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
Great chappie! Please update soon.
jojor99 chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
Great to see another chapter. Nice cliffhanger ending.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »