Reviews for Gifts and Glitter
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved the end! And I love how you make him pop up so unexpectedly! Like really unexpectedly! XP I LOVE it! I'd really like to see a sequel to this! That'd be precious!
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I hope all of this is taken as a way to improve with your writing, not just complaining about your story. :)

Well.. I have to say that this short story does seem like it is not finished, it just seems like it got cut off.. but maybe that's just me. Also, it's rather odd for Jareth to seem so openly affectionate and put off balance by Sarah's actions- but in a one-shot like this it is pretty hard to get a good backstory created. Perhaps they've just been growing very close over the past few years and this is how he is now?

Anyways, you have a decent start, I just felt like it should have gone on a little bit longer to really bring it together more.
Mrs Jareth King chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This story was absolutely adorable. While I think it would make a fabulous multi-part series, I think it is fine on it's own. If you were to write more (however, I doubt you ever will), I would love to know more about their previous meets, and perhaps Jareth's P.O.V for their first civil meeting?

Lovely story, Leannan. Favouriting. (:
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved this. I know it's a one-shot, but I'd certainly like more of it. :)
austheke chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
D'aww. D'awwwwwww.

Absolutely, it was fluff, but boy was it ever good fluff. This gave me warm fuzzy feelings (despite the fact that it's August and nowhere near Christmas). Very cute. XD

~Aus
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
HOW IS THIS A ONE-SHOT?

YOU *NEED* ANOTHER CHAPTER WITH JARETH COMING BACK SO SARAH WILL OPEN HIS GIFT!

-I'm addicted to caps lock, as you can tell-
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Cute. I like it. :)
CraZyPshyChoLadY chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw!

This made my day! I absolutely loved it! Jareth is just so...there are no words. Awesomeness!

Gwin :D
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was a very cute and sweet story. I liked Sarah's humor. I liked how touching affected them both. And I liked that you didn't have her open the present. Usually that would drive me nuts (I would want to know what the gift was), but making sure that she would see him again tomorrow was a good reason for not opening the gift tonight. Nicely done.

Keep writing!
Esmerelda Calicofury chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Will there be a second chapter? I am very interested to know what will transpire between the two when Sarah opens the gift.

Great chapter!
iCraft chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw all that fluff made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...like I just swallowed a kitten. _ I loved it. And I must say, that's probably the best hug scene I've ever read. Awesome one-shot! :D
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very sweet.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
fireflyeskies chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aww love how you've written Jareth, very cute but hes still in character )
StoryLake chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Cute - love the seasonal fluff.