Reviews for I'll Take Another Drink Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I liked this very much
Lilacat chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
A lovely roller-coaster ride with Hatter's emotions.
Izzypop chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So good. Loved the style. Loved the ending.
smiles2go chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Just read this and it's the best Hatter here. You have made him real and not some fluffy wimp. I LOVE it!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You're probably very tired of seeing me in your mail box. *lol* Anywho, I really enjoyed this Hatter drabble. You are able to keep him in character perfectly. Kudos on another well written Alice fic. )
mrs.salvatore39 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
best sest of ramblings i've ever read. my brain is commonly ramblings so i loved it. great style and flow. almost cried once or twice (okay three times). defintily going to check out your other stories. would love your opinion on mine.

keep writing please.
Aislinn Gesine chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
The writing style in this was remarkable (i usually hate the word 'remarkable', i feel like a hoity-toity london prat, but the dictionary definition works perfectly here). I love how the sentences were sometimes stilted and sometimes smooth, and the little rhymes here and there made it read like a song sounds.
Kukw chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Love it!
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great rambling.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
_ Wide open grin.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I, personally, loved your rambles! It was perfect. I loved his thoughts and found myself snickering at some parts. Especially the parts where he's making fun of Jack. One of my favorite lines is : "He says things he hopes are right and he’s interrupted by a singing psychotic." It was so true!

I liked the sort of disjointed way the sentences flowed together. They are perfectly written thoughts! Once again, I loved it and I hope you write more!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
whoa you caught him perfectly

maria
oxymorongurl127 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was awesome... it reminded me of the stream of conciousness technique. You totally got inside Hatter's head. I want to read more!

-Taylor
Casy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, I really loved this. Fits the charachter so well, I wanted to keep reading!
Idena chapter 1 . 12/28/2009