Reviews for Surrender
csp4 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Wow! That was exhausting. Very well written. The emotions just dripped out of the story. I think I need to relax for awhile! Thanks for sharing.
csp4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I'm at a loss of words! Truly painful & joyful at the same time. The 1st half of the chapter I thought I would have to put reading this story on hold so I could get a perscription of Prozac. I felt Bella's pain & depression at full strength. I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
That was awesome... all 3 chapters!
thenextGayleKing chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Not really sure I can actually write a review with pretty words so I'll just say that I'm feeling that dull pain in the top of my stomach that you carry around with you after major emotional upset. Knife slicing painful, raw, emotional, all of the above and I've bitten the tops off a few of my nails in the past 30 mins. I'm glad he turned her. You never thought I'd say that eh. But it's true. Rebirth and a new start were what was needed here as well as an exorcism of the past. I think you handled it pretty darn well.

Love, *Gayle*
slobber-monkey chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
This story really and truly is one of my most favorites EVER! Not just my favorite of yours, but favorite in general.

This chapter had to be the toughest for me. You know me, I can't stand to ever see my Edward in pain, and this chapter, no this whole story, was painful.

Can any of us blame Bella for all her anger and hate? Would any of us have sat around for years waiting for the vampire that claimed to no longer love us? I know we all like to imagine the perfect happy little story just the way SM wrote it, but in truth…. Edward f*cked up and Bella deserved to hate him.

At the same time, I’m sure it was hard for Edward knowing that she hadn’t remained pure and virginal (far from it) for the years he was gone.

Forgiveness really is something that is earned and has to be worked for. The fact that it was hard for them to get over and move past it was a more realistic situation even if it was sad and hard to read.

"You can't just fuck the hurt out of me."- how true those words are, but at the same time they both craved, NEEDED that connection

I’m sad this is the end, but I love how you ended it.
Gasaway Alley chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Oh, you know how to hit all the buzz notes! This is beautiful, angsty, ugly, bright, sexy, hot, cold, haunting, dreamy, livid, floral, catchy, creamy, sexy!

And, so much more...

Kiss you underneath the apple blossom!
abgdefunct chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Beautiful, passionate, poetic. I can't really describe in words how lovely and just plain awesome this is. Two people, bound to be together, but still hurting from resisting fate by separating, share both the sweetest love and heartbreaking pain. The way he changed her was just erotic and romantic and perfect. Thank you for writing this, bb!
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
I know the initial reaction to these 3 chapters is to wince and sniffle. However, on subsequent readings, the joy is palpable, the recognition that what is right is indeed right.
JMaire chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I think I love you.

Honestly, that was wonderful. I love Batshit crazy Bella and nutty as a fruitcake Edward. I love their crazy love!
Burntcore chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Wooow, that was intense.
sherylb chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Just incredible writing" real poetry...real love..real sex...real forgiveness..

Love this line: "And making love… all night long, for all the nights the universe held in her hands."...Just imagining that is making me happy!
sherylb chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
That was wonderfully sexy, but I am also crying my eyes out over the pain they both experienced while apart-
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Dulcinea21bella chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
This was so poetically beautiful. I loved the wheel of emotions they continued to spin from anger to bitterness to lust to love. I thought it was realistic for Bella to feel all of that. His leaving ruined who she was, or had been. She was changed now. And Edward's jealousy was perfect. He hated that she lived without him, hated that he left her to live without him.

This story captivated me. I enjoyed it so very much. It was brilliantly written!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Gah, this story is so gripping! I get completely caught up in it. It is primal and raw and erotic. I LOVE IT!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »