Reviews for Need
Louisa17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow! That was so sweet and super well written :D
InvalidValidation chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Really awesome! I loved it so much! If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have been able to tell you hadn't done MoJo smut before. A job well done!
AINSLEE-LOVE chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it was great! first time, i wouldnt have thought so! loved it :)
chiqipoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
girl wat. your first smut? it was PERFECT. everything, from the writing, to your capture of the characters, to joanne and maureen doing the tra la la, to maureen thinking about joanne and not the book and jo feeling lucky, everything was perfect 33
kj chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was really good! Nice job.
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
For your first time you did a fantastic job. Lol. I just realized the major innuendo behind that statement.

*dirty mind*

anyways, good job.
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
for your 1st. mojo i say good job! it was very well written and believable! now you can write more:)lol
Grumbello chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ah mate, you don't need benifit of the doubt, and you don't need to hide. So poke your head out, come on, I won't hurt you :)

It was very well done. Trust me mate you've got guts. I'm a mojo fan but because I've only really seen the movie once and read the rest of my mojo passion, I'm not nearly confident enough to try and write myself a story. You, you did. And it was very well done.

So, don't apologise for something that requires no apology. You did well and your style and form of writing surpasses a lot of other writers. So never doubt your work :)

Stay safe mate