Reviews for Hello, Apathy
snoey chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story! First time i couldnt put my ipad down and read the entire 30k words in a shot! *hopes for a sequel*
ncisaddict123 chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
Love this story! :) I hope there is a sequel to this! :)
TonyandZivaUK chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
Oh wow! I was slightly upset at Tony waling out of them for so long, I mean if the farther of my child did that I would ninja kick him to the floor haha BUT I did get the whole thing were Ziva lied to him. They were both to blaim. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Noah!

Great story tho! I really did enjoy this one!
Hallolo chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
Hello!

This fic is amazing! I can't find the words to say it!

Thank you so much!

Hallolo
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
Awesome Fic,

I really enjoyed reading this, you've done an amazing job.

Thank You For Posting.
Noxid Anamchara chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
Despite the fact that I hardly believe Tony would leave NCIS of his own free will, no matter what happened between him and Ziva, despite that they were both just a TAD OC, despite the fact that a 3 year old was making complete sentences in such a mature way it is completely off base (I have a 3yr old godchild, he can talk but not that well) I thoroughly enjoyed this. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't much Ducky but it was cool. I loved hearing Uncle Time and Aunt Abby tho. Too cute. But I don't mean anything harsh against your story by the above mentioned aspects. They are just my thoughts. Very good though. I love TIVA stories. Thanks for sharing!
ImaginePeace chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
(*Chuckle* Christmas in May. That would be fun.)

I had avoided this story just because anything above six chapters kind of freaks me out, I get a little voice in my head going 'Who are you kidding? You don't have enough time to read this! You'll end up reading five chapters at the most and then if the story was really good, you'll never find out the ending! Don't torture youself!'. But then I realize that I was very, very, very bored today and it was only 2:00. So I read 'Hello, Apathy'. I think the story made the little voice shut up :)

I loved the story, at one point, during the lead up to when Ziva self-diagnoses Tony as suffering from depression, I started panicing, thinking to myself 'No. NO. Tony can't die. Oh my god, no. She's going to make him have cancer or something. No. No. NO. The story has to end happily! This is Izzy we're talking about, she wouldn't kill Tony, right?' But then I was like, 'Oh phew. Nevermind, he'll get better :) Sure, depression's bad, but at least it's treatable'. You just about gave me a heart attack there.

I loved Noah wanting to be a sloth xD I did a mental double take, I had the nice image of Ziva, Tony and Noah in Ziva's living room with a Christmas tree and the tv in the background and everything looked like those perfect little scenes in sitcoms and then BOOM. I want to be a sloth. I had to re-read it to make sure I hadn't missed anything xD

Last chapter? *Sigh* Last chapter always leave me with a little empty feeling. Well, now that I've gotten over the little voice, I think I'm going to go check your fics and pick a nice long one to read. Byebye! :D
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
I must say, this was incredibly long. I liked it, don't get me wrong. I love the description you put into this. Just, all of the... pictures. I can clearly picture it in my head.

Wonderful.

Good job, and a wonderful end to a story.
Sophie Ranier chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
ok, so for some reason, this story popped into my head and i felt like re-reading it, cause thats the life i have. and then i noticed that you have 499 reviews. and i was like damn...now i have to go and make izzy's day and give her 500:D

so...your welcome. but onto the review.

well first off, i love your last line. i love it to itsy bitsy pieces:D well, actually the last dos lines

i love the subtle ducky/tony friendship!

and noah being a sloth, random but cute:D

ending it on Christmas PERFECTION

anyways, i loved it and thank goodness you left it on a happy note. sad its ending though, but c'est la vie i guess.

so i think you summed up the whole story amazingly, superbly, beautifully, fantastically, exceptionally, astonishingly, remarkably, indescribably, marvelously, magnificently, spectacularly...did i miss any?

if i did sorry, im tying to "expand my vocabulary" to the deepest possible. so i shall fathom a thousands words!...wait i don't think thats makes any sense...oh well O.o
truelovealwaysandforever chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
Great ending to your story! I saw last weeks NCIS... OMG! I knew it would all revolve around Gibbs and him murdering the man who led to his wife and daughters death... but yet I was still tearing up by the end- great acting by everyone. :-) I can't wait for the season finales of NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles tomorrow night! :D
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
Czar of Last lines I think this was my favorite ever last line! I really wanted to be your 500th review...oh well. :(
Aksannyi chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
This was a very sweet story and you did put together the chain of events very well. It was a great tale from beginning to end.

One beef I have, though ... the kid has got to be older if he's going to be talking the way Noah was in the story. I have kids, and trust me, three year olds - even smart ones - can't talk in such complete sentences and carry on complex conversations quite yet. I still enjoyed it, but I had to suspend my belief that the child was only three. He sounded closer to five or six most of the time.

I do enjoy reading your stuff. I guess it's just a pet peeve of mine when children are portrayed much older than they actually are. Hope you don't consider this to be harsh or rude. That's not my intention. I just thought I'd point it out. Keep writing, you do quite nicely. :)
OneTightShoelace chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
YAY HAPPY ENDING! that was a great story, thank you for writing it.
Viktorija chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
I liked it! Great job!:)
charlienotcharlotte chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
I absolutely loved this story!