Reviews for Five Stages of a Choice
umidk chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful! This is one of the hardest couples to write, but you did a really good job.
MyNomdeplume chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very good job on writing in character and making the story intresting. A nice romantic one-shot.
Behind The Disguises chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is a lovely oneshot. Short and sweet, yet it has emotion and depth. )
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
How right you are.

The show gives the two lots of potential, but they are not tightly bound in love in the course of the animation. Perhaps because both are too young. The youngest members of the Titans family, that is. (I picture Kori, Dick and Victor to be older than Rae & BB.)

And these steps you've written are marvelous. Simply marvelous.
blackrose3612 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
... i have goosebumps.

that was absolutely gorgeous

it gave me chills.
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
*thumbs up* great! I'm writing one of these, with little dialogue in it and I was wondering if little dialogue bored people. Apparently not, great job!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow you did an EXCELENT job! YOu had Raven in character SPOT-ON! lol! Heck you even had Beast Boy in character too! And you're ryte, BB and Rae never got a chance to develop romantically in the cartoon (which is stupid cuz they're a canon couple in the comics : ( lol! But ya you are ryte, they'd prolly hook up together sooner or later! :P

I would also like to ask if you wouldn't mind reading and reviewing my Teen Titans story! It would mean A LOT tom me if you did! : )

Anyways great job, and I look forward to reading more BB/Rae stories from you soon! : )
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/28/2009