Reviews for Black Fire
Ships and chips chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
This is all good. At the end of this I almost Almost cried 10/10
would recommend!
Shadow chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
great work,now there will be new ship
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Love it!
Pbird chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
What a lovely and sad story. I'm glad i was able to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Harsh dark and heartbreaking the only words to describe the ending of this story. Still, one can hope that Raven will see her lover, Blackfire, again someday. Dont give up hope Raven.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Please make another one where they finally got to meet with each other. I would really appreciate it if they do and love you story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Nice
Guntherson962 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
TT. DEAR GOD THAT KILLED ME A LITTLE INSIDE .
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh, this is insanely beautiful.
I'm shedding so many tears right now, my eyes burn.
I love Blackfire and Raven stories and this story is no exception.
Thank you so much for writing this.
aljash chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
One word. Amazing.
REdtheMage chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I was really expecting that the letter read that she was there on her last request before..you know. Still it was nicely delivered and very depressing. Thanks fo making me sad on my brother b-day.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this! seriously so so good. very sad, but deep and very good writing. love it! :)
MyEternalSoulxX chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was just truly amazing. I loved it!
Mio-Dono chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This made me cry! I love it so much!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Damn.

Just ... man. Poor Raven.

I kept thinking that maybe she would leave, go with Blackfire, stay with her love. The two of them together would pose a most formidable force against whoever came after them.

But it was not to be. Raven couldn't really become a criminal, now could she? And Blackfire was right: they'd find her, and if the Titans were shielding her, all hell would come down on their heads.

But this was just so POIGNANT! So sad. I feel so bad for both of them. Shoot, Raven might not even recover.

I'd like to see a follow-on to this, maybe a couple years down the road, maybe after a regime change in the realm where Blackfire was a wanted criminal. Maybe when she's free to love again ...

I can hope, can't I?