Reviews for Debts to be Paid
SpringBorn chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
wow. very good chapter and very descriptive. I wonder what Slade is going to do next. Please update soon
matilda410 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Yeah, if I was her the time when he slammed me into the fridge would be where I'd faint. lol Keep it up and update more often!
Lunnna chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
:D you updated! Amazingly well written and detailed chapter A haha. I really like Irene, you've done a good job in starting her off without making her sound like a mary sue and that's (semi) hard to come by these days. This story is getting interesting I hope to see another update soon please don't leave us hanging again;)
Lunnna chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I know I've already reviewed but...I just want to say I love this story. I was bored in class the other day and caught myself thinking about your story and how it's going to turn out. That is how much I love it! The way you write is so descriptive and makes me feel like i'm watching it instead of reading it. If there is one of your stories that you are going to work on, it simply must be this one!:)

Please please please update soon!
Grievousorvenom chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
omg omg omg this is great, pweeeeeze update soon
Lunnna chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Wait a second...It says you updated. Where's chapter 3? Please continue this story I really really really like it! :)
SammPaglia chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it. please updaate soon
Boris the Puppet chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Once again, I loved it! This chapter was great also; it's still my favorite story by you though. XD You describe things so well and so clear, which I enjoy in a story.

I look forward to the next chapter, or anything else you write!
SpringBorn chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
good chapter. i enjoyed reading it, can't wait for the next one
StrangelyClose chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
here my review, good plot, i wonder what promise made irene, also somtehing, you love cats dont you?, the journalist thingy?, she also had a cat whose name i dnt remember, anyway, please give priority to your past stories, this is cool, but you have left us all with sometimes morea than a year clff hanger
Boris the Puppet chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It was quite the thriller, I anxiously await the next chapter. I simply adore how well you stick to the character of Slade, some fan fictions don't sadly. To be plain, I loved it. Can't wait for more!

~BP
SpringBorn chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is good. I wonder what promise Irene made to Slade. Please update soon.
Bynpocalypse chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very interesting. Your character seems pretty solid and, to my delighted shock, Slade is in character. That in itself makes me like your story quite a bit. 3
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Okay, I'm a critic, so I'm gonna go loose.

It's a great hook to start off with, and it throughly got my attention; however, you need to make your chapters a bit longer if you want to satisfy the readers hunger, and also provide a bit more foundation as to what's going on. What I mean is, don't rush through the story. Instead, take time to describe expressions, dialogue, and the envrioment. Otherwise, the story seems less real, and more dream-like, which makes it unrealistic (Then again, teenagers fighting crime and living in a giant T isn't all that realistic to begin with...-.-')

Reguardless, I like the start, just make sure (That is, if you want to) to keep Slade IC. Good luck, girlie!

:{D (- Mustache man)