Reviews for The Crimson Life
Priscila Amadeus chapter 7 . 5/9
eu to adorando a sua historia mais eu gostaria que Tsukune e Ura Moka se tornassem enfim um casal
Priscila Amadeus chapter 6 . 5/9
esse capitulo foi incrivel
Kiboxful chapter 18 . 9/8/2016
Nice story I cant wait for the new chapter. From kibo
Shadow99688 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
Well really hope to see the story continue, too many stories have died.
tcarson117 chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! D-Did I do good?" I ask quietly and shyly.
ianarcher33 chapter 18 . 3/28/2016
I forgot about this story for a long time and am happy to see its not *technically* dead. I'll be as patient as needed for a rewrite as a rewrite is better than it being dead
Bropower125 chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
Just like everyone else I am nothing but patient when it comes to rewrites and such...
Ritchy Moore chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
MAN...
I Really though this was a chapter, I even cry about it, but then I found that this isn't a new chapter instead is a fucking AN... You should burn in hell...
Anyway, i would like to see this new Rewrite from start to beginning. I hope it doesn't go to shit like other Rewrites.

PD: I ratter would like you to try an Evangelion Fanfic. I dont know if that's possible to you, but I've searched for "M" type Evangelion fanfic, but they aren't just good. It's a challenge, but it's up to you. Hoping to read this shit, and hoping to see trying th evangelion's challenge.
I wanted an Asuka x Shinji, with a good story (OK I'm asking to much, but i want it LoL), and lemon, and without Misato trying to seduce Shinji, or Rei, or someone else.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
Keep up the good work
A new vision
Gamera68 chapter 18 . 2/12/2016
Rewrite it if you must but please keep it much the same.

I patiently await the new version. ;)
cocacc38 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
伊人露人英人様
cocacc38 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
qtar1984 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
There is no link to any pictures on your profile. please fix.
Grim226 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Would you consider inserting some lesbian sex? I might consider reading this if you do.
VampireNinjaz chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Make more please your story's are awsome and they are life I need them to servive