Reviews for The Crimson Life
Kiboxful chapter 18 . 9/8
Nice story I cant wait for the new chapter. From kibo
Shadow99688 chapter 18 . 6/7
Well really hope to see the story continue, too many stories have died.
tcarson117 chapter 18 . 5/26
"SHUT THE HELL UP AND WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! D-Did I do good?" I ask quietly and shyly.
ianarcher33 chapter 18 . 3/28
I forgot about this story for a long time and am happy to see its not *technically* dead. I'll be as patient as needed for a rewrite as a rewrite is better than it being dead
Bropower125 chapter 18 . 3/15
Just like everyone else I am nothing but patient when it comes to rewrites and such...
Ritchy Vampire Bloodriver chapter 18 . 2/13
I Really though this was a chapter, I even cry about it, but then I found that this isn't a new chapter instead is a fucking AN... You should burn in hell...
Anyway, i would like to see this new Rewrite from start to beginning. I hope it doesn't go to shit like other Rewrites.

PD: I ratter would like you to try an Evangelion Fanfic. I dont know if that's possible to you, but I've searched for "M" type Evangelion fanfic, but they aren't just good. It's a challenge, but it's up to you. Hoping to read this shit, and hoping to see trying th evangelion's challenge.
I wanted an Asuka x Shinji, with a good story (OK I'm asking to much, but i want it LoL), and lemon, and without Misato trying to seduce Shinji, or Rei, or someone else.
Keep up the good work
A new vision
Gamera68 chapter 18 . 2/12
Rewrite it if you must but please keep it much the same.

I patiently await the new version. ;)
cocacc38 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
cocacc38 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
qtar1984 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
There is no link to any pictures on your profile. please fix.
Grim226 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Would you consider inserting some lesbian sex? I might consider reading this if you do.
VampireNinjaz chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Make more please your story's are awsome and they are life I need them to servive
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Really liking the story. Please continue it. Can't wait until Moka fnds out what her mother has done and for the Tsukune vs. Dimitri fight.
grimjow42 chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
lol i havent been on this site in forever i must say even after all this time i still luv reading this story