Reviews for I Deserve It
mmiiaa chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Very very upset loved this story and can't find this person where is the rest please tell me
ChelseaRaynn chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
love the story hate the ending.
T3RRY B3RRY chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
I like the story but how can Alice see the future if they're not vampires?
Blue-food-is-Good-food chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very emotional. I like it.
lily chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
lily chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Bella is Edward's angel...oh boy that is SOON!
lily chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
OMG what have you done ... i don't want Bella to die so soon!
lily chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Awesome chapter though there are no vampires!
BUT this is perfect!
lily chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Poor Bella by the way the story is pretty much amazing!
keep it up!
mental.imaginative.crazy.epic chapter 21 . 8/22/2011
nooooooooooooooooooo! i cant find her, i NEED 2 read the end of tht story! (i deserve it) omg! this is so unfair! plz dont do this! write more, finish it, plz!
chynna323 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Awesome story. I really do think that you are a great writer. do you have an account on fanpress? 'cuz then i could read some original stories of yours.
chynna323 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Anymore cliffhangers and i might just fall off the dang cliff!
Runaway'96 chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Hey, this is a great story so far and i can't wait to find out the end! :) xx
MoonyandProngs chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
Wow! That story was amazing! I didn’t expect that kind of ending, but I loved it!
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
what the hell happened in this chapter. I felt like i missed something. very thing just god so ooc from what you originally started with. did the cullens really do that to her? and did edward really hang up on her? i mean he went through all the to help her only to leave her? that made no sense. are you sure you didn't upload the wrong chor something. i mean the way you finished the last ch made no sense to the way this ch was. I am so confused. can you please explain to me what just happened and why the big change out of no where.