Reviews for finding a family
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Pleaseeee updateee
russia2774 chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
More please love it
Genesis1642 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Please, Please, Please, update soon. I really love this story! Please!
delena21051 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I like this story and i hope you update it ;)
grecia chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
SamSalvatoreWinchester chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I love it! Please update soon!
Sam1405 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
So, I just found your story tonight and I love it! It's so original and I'm sorry to say that I haven't reviewed before, so here are the answers to all of the Questions of the Day (which I must say that I love so much!):
1. I live with my real family and I love the love and support I feel around them. However, I don't judge anyone if they are adopted or have step-family-members; to me, family is a choice (contrary to the cliche that you pick your friends and not your family). I know that in my family, my parents don't talk to their siblings a lot, so I don't see much of my aunt, uncles, or cousin which I think is a shame. Also, family is supposed to be supportive and understanding and I've learned from my parents that if this isn't true, then it's really easy to just not talk to them and ignore them, even if it's wrong.
2. My dad's mother has never bought me underwear, but she does buy a lot of clothes. As for my mom's mother, she just sends us money and I love that so much because it's freedom of choice. Also, whenever we used to go to her house, she would always take us out shopping and give us like five dollars, which to a five year old is the world! I love that you're family did that, I think that's just so cool!
3. Not only did I want to take martial arts, I wanted to learn Russian. I always thought it was such a cool language and then to hear it put on a pedestal of coolness, I just couldn't resist. But I had a kid in my class who is Russian that told me it was hard, so I just kept to reading it! So did you ever end up taking classes?
4. I will be if you don't update because I love to regularly read a story (once a day, week, etc.) just so I don't forget about it, and that best way to make up is to write extra long chapters. I can't explain why, but I really love having long chapters to read, especially after a long day. However, not to be a hypocrite, but I understand life and how obnoxious it is! I completely understand/get that stuff happens and you can't always update/write/review, so it's completely understood. Actually, I have 17 pms I should be reading...
5. Happy So Belated Birthday That It's Funny! I actually hate my birthday because it's less than two weeks after Christmas, but at least my family is always together. I shouldn't really say hate, because that's how it has always been, but I feel like it would have felt more special and not a-part-of-the-winter-holidays as it is now (sort of how people don't consider Thanksgiving a holiday, but more as a warm-up for Christmas). I usually hate the idea of a birthday, just because mine is usually forgotten at school (with the post-Christmas happiness/celebrations/sleeping), but I don't want to be a downer :( so I hoped you enjoyed the cake!
6. Wow, okay, I doubt you'll use it in chapter 7 (seeing as it's already written) but I think the best death threat is to be vague but insinuate lots of pain. For example, say with a smile and air of innocent something along the lines of 'Don't worry, I'll go home and get my gun now' and then just giggle and come back ten minutes later with a maniacal laugh. As for bribe, I've always thought the best bribe is to NOT do something, along the lines of rape, murder, and kidnapping. I don't like thinking along those lines (even though I know they happen everyday), but I would feel sleazy doing something for money. At least if it is to save someone, I think the good cause would outweigh the horrible action(s).
I hope this satisfies your amazing questions of the day and I feel the need to add that I may/may not like to write long reviews. After all, it's the least I can do after you've written so much!
P.S. HI!
Nicol chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Update plz!
Roselopez chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Not gonna lie. I think this is great. Update soon I really want to see what happens. :D
Mrs.belikov3369 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Please up date soon! I really like this, and hopefully we get some fluff soon! :)
dimitrilover23 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
hey igorne thoses people who critism about ur writing i think it awsome and the story is awsome too
Fluffy bunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
It was great
BlackWings-BlueEyes chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
This is a story with great potential I love it so far
Kitty chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I think it would be better if she stayed 16
Kitty chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I did take karate for a year, half by this series, half by that fact that it was taken by my best friends dad, though it didnt help much coz there were people between 5-15 and new peopple would come like every second week so we didnt exactly learn a whole heap of new stuff.