Reviews for Flowers
This is such a cute and sad story. It makes me ship bow and parrakary. It's cute how Parrakary tries to cheer up Bow. Thou I kinda also ship Kirby and bow, Parrakary x Bow is now one of my fav ships. It's just so cute. Someone gotta make some fan art of it. Maybe you can also make a story between Bombette and Kooper. Maybe.
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I've never seen a fanfic with this pairing before. It's kinda cute! like it :)
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was utter genius, my good fellow. Pure, utter genius. I loved it. I loved how everyone was portrayed so believably. Once again, pure genius.
StartingOver-Lativic chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
What a sweet and funny story. It actually felt a little heartwarming. Parakarry is my favorite character from the original Paper Mario (overall, he ranks only behind Koops of all time favorites, and not by much.) To see him like this was just awesome. A great plot, with a great friendship.
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very, very cute story. I'm nostalgically playing through Paper Mario now, & Bow's always been my favorite character from the game. I loved how you developed the mannerisms of each member of Mario's party, especially Parakarry. Great job!
Ultra Star chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Cool! This fanfic is great. I love Parakarry's nervousness around Bow. Nice job!
Turquoise and Blueberry chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow, i liked it.

Best romance fic ive read in a while.
Antrxx chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww that was cute
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sad and cute :3
Tsunamiracle formerly A-chana chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is sad at some parts, but still very cute (in fact, they both work very well together)! Immortal/mortal pairs are a big source of drama, but it doesn't always mean they should never even try and instead stay miserable, so I think you captured that feeling very well. Parakarry's really an adorable dolt here, which makes it that much better when everything works out in the end. This was a really heartwarming story; good work!
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Your stories never cease to impress me. Loved every second of it!
Smash Brawler 1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
...

Just, freaking, YES.

As of now, I support Parabow.

(Needs to continue my stories so I can make a Fic of Parabow.)

Besides Lakilester, Parakarry and Bow are my Paper Mario partners. So, I never expected this pairing.

Bravo. Parakarry's thoughts during the kiss had me dieing of laughter.
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aww..I would've never considered this couple, but you really pulled it off!

-TNFG
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awwwwwwwwww

Status: converted to Parrybow ship
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This truly made my day. I've been looking for a fic involving Lady Bow and/or Parakarry for FOREVER! And I finally find one that is not only in-character, heartfelt and adorable, but it touches on an issue that people can relate to with both humor and sensitivity... props to you. :)