Reviews for In The Dark
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
I really like your story a lot, and how you've managed to make each chapter so distinct from previous ones. But please NEVER hold somebody down during a seizure-that will hurt them worse. All you can so is remove hard objects from the area, time the seizure to inform emergency personel of the severity, and wait.
RbtlSR chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
I first read this story 8 months ago and loved it. It invoked intense emotions and I cried at multiple points (especially when Gibbs forgot about the migraines). I reread it a few months later because I loved it so much. Then, a couple of months ago I got my first migraine (apparently it's not uncommon to get your first one in your late teens/early twenties). I didn't know what was going on until I googled it. What I hadn't expected was the emotional swings/mess that apparently often comes with migraines in addition to the excruciating pain. As I cried and wished for my mom to be there (not one of my prouder moments), remembering this fic helped remind me that it would eventually be over and gave me some vicarious comfort even though I didn't have anyone with me at the time.
Since then I've been meaning to write you a review thanking you, and finally got around to it. So thank you! My first migraine was a miserable and lonely experience that I never want to go through again, but remembering this fic made it a bit less terrible. Thank you!
Kasterborous Sven chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
im not sure if you still read the reviews but i really enjoyed what you have written so far

on the other hand id like to know what medication is in the syringe
NadiaDK chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
I really like your writing and especially this story! Wish you would post more chapters:-)
Elanshaw chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Your writing is just plain fabulous. Like I'm watching episodes of the show.
This was a fantastic read, thank you for writing and posting.
jlencre chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
Great series! I hope you will continue it. Your descriptions of migraines are terrifyingly accurate, but I'm really happy with how you have the team and especially Gibbs taking care of Tony. Hopefully he will come to the realization that he doesn't have to suffer alone any more.
ancilladominijc chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
LOVED Ducky's and Tony's talk! Thanks for writing this!
ancilladominijc chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
D'aww! I love seeing Gibbs all fatherly to Tony! But poor Tony!
eliz930 chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
this is the best fanfic that i hd ever read so far..18 chapters full with emotions and friendship...the best ! especially chapter 18..wish you could update this n gv us more..it is really a wonderful memory to keep..thank you . .
RedLindy chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I've been retreading stories and series I like and so of course returned to this one. I had forgotten how good the interplay between Tony and Ellie is in this chapter. It really reads true to both characters. I hope you not only continue to add to this series, but give is more Ellie and Tony stand alones as well. Great job!
LoveMeTenderly1 chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
This is a well written story, I get severe migraines, some come on quickly others I have a warning, I get alot of the symptoms that poor Tony does. Migraines are no fun, my two daughters get them as well and so do two of my granddaughters. Very nicely done. Thanks.
Ana chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Great writing. As an epileptic with years of horrible experience, I LOVE people dispelling the "swallow the tongue" myth. Only factual error was pain when he woke up. If you have a grand mal (or more appropriately: tonic:clonic or TC), the pain is agonising and FULL-BODY. Your hair and nails hurt. Muscles you didn't know exist will hurt. Sucks, but that's how it is. Just FYI for the next time you write one.
anon chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Was rereading these stories for about the 340th time, and a line struck me from this one. At one point, Tony muses about what would happen if he got a migraine while serving as Agent Afloat. Did you ever consider writing this story? I love your writing, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Samantha V chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Not a big fan of Ellie, but nice chapter. Am still holding out hope that Ziva is coming back ;)
Samantha V chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Catching up on a few chapters and this is excellent!