Reviews for In The Dark
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 18 . 3/10
This is a well written story, I get severe migraines, some come on quickly others I have a warning, I get alot of the symptoms that poor Tony does. Migraines are no fun, my two daughters get them as well and so do two of my granddaughters. Very nicely done. Thanks.
Ana chapter 14 . 2/10
Great writing. As an epileptic with years of horrible experience, I LOVE people dispelling the "swallow the tongue" myth. Only factual error was pain when he woke up. If you have a grand mal (or more appropriately: tonic:clonic or TC), the pain is agonising and FULL-BODY. Your hair and nails hurt. Muscles you didn't know exist will hurt. Sucks, but that's how it is. Just FYI for the next time you write one.
anon chapter 15 . 1/24
Was rereading these stories for about the 340th time, and a line struck me from this one. At one point, Tony muses about what would happen if he got a migraine while serving as Agent Afloat. Did you ever consider writing this story? I love your writing, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Samantha V chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Not a big fan of Ellie, but nice chapter. Am still holding out hope that Ziva is coming back ;)
Samantha V chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Catching up on a few chapters and this is excellent!
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
This One shot a chapter is amazing. Very wonderful. :D Nicely done.
monkeygang chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
good
Blackswan15 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. However, this chapter threw me a bit because the rest of your story is in chronological order and this one belongs several chapters ago. Anyways, keep up the good work!
VG LittleBear chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Hi, just got through reading all stories from the start, again. It's such a fantastic idea to give Tony migraines, and review some episodes with this figured in. I love how Gibbs takes care of Tony.
I wonder how it would play out with both of them hurting. I've heard Gibbs admitting to a headache on the show, or when he got punched in the face, he may have had a bad headache, too.
Thanks and cheers!
Aqua Mage chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
This is such a great fic! Hoping for more at some point, and fingers crossed for some more role reversal with Tony taking care of Gibbs. Or anything you write, because this is fantastic.
MichaelCotedeWeatherly chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I love these so much! Will you be adding anymore chapters? X
NCIS fan chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Wow. You did a wonderful job in conveying Tony's guilt and emotional pain and just all-around misery. I wonder if this is the day that Jeanne introduces him to her father and his car gets blown up.

Look forward to the next chapter/story in the series!
NCIS fan chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Great chapter! So many good things in it!

Sweet, homegrown little Ellie portraying a cheating, slutty spouse.
Andy (I thought Ellie's husband's name is Jake?) unconsciously (but affectionately) blowing their cover - and then later showing he isn't just there for comic relief.
Ellie and Tony together fooling Grabner into dropping his guard enought to turn his back on Tony.
Ellie going with Tony's plan "without hesitation, without even confirmation that I was laying out a plan." Something neither Ziva nor McGee would have done.

I guess we can put Ellie's forgetting all her hand-to-hand training down to rookie shock at the op going so spectacularly and suddenly sideways. But she redeemed herself with that punch her brothers taught her. I guess some sparring practice with Gibbs is in the immediate future!

Off to read chapter 18!
Scat210 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
A nice Tony & Ellie story, very enjoyable & accurate characterisation.
taz chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
love these stories could you please do one with tony as an agent afloat pretty please