Reviews for In The Dark
ptitemissxD-Sunshine.Gunpowder chapter 19 . 4/14
*-*
thanks for this amazing story so far, but i hope you plan to continue adding to it !
Because this is the most amazing thing I've read in awhile. I really enjoyed this story. But i NEED to read more ! please (i'm almost begging you!)
lorieslater chapter 1 . 3/1
I too have enjoyed this story and hope you plan to continue adding to it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
You really need to put this in complete status

Many readers don't read stories until its finished like me but a friend hounded me to read this

Two words: masterfully written be proud ... okay more then two words
summersquares chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Damn, you can write. Please let us know when the novel is ready. I for one, will read and review. I do think it is a crying shame that Gibbs and Tony didn't actually get together at the end of this story, but that's just me! Thank you for several hours of delicious narrative drunkenness. Sqs.
NetMyne01 chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Stumbled across this fic and fell in love! I do hope you'll write some more of this.
Midoriliem chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Are you going to update soon? Please? :)
loonyXtune chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love this! But I think Tony's character should be more developed. I also was confused with the chapter jumps.
Bestfriendsfan chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story... Even though it jumps around! You have a great narrative style. Well done... Is there more?!
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I hope this isn;t the last chapter. Kinda curious to see what else Tony will have to deal with. Please say it's not the last chapter? Please? I'm real curious about what else Tony will go through with his migraines. Despite knowing what the feel like. Wonder how he did afloat. If he got any migraines or if they stayed away until Gibbs got him back to land and home. Did he get any while he was rescuing Ziva with McGee and Gibbs? What about when he was framed for murder? Both times. So many possibilities. Hope there's more to this fic.
Ja
Sinopa
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 18 . 7/30/2013
Interesting fic. I usually prefer Tibbs slash fics but this one is really interesting. Tony dealing with migraines of that extent is heartwrenching and Gibbs' caring for him while he does is heartwarming. I know what migraines are like and I definitely sympathize with Tony. Thankfully no needles for me though *shudders*
One quick thing that I noticed. MRI's are in no way quiet even with earplugs that don't actually help especially with a migraine like Tony's. Those clicks and beeps are so loud even with earplugs it just makes things worse. Even with their constant checking on patient's wellbeing over that intercom thingy and the call button thinger that they give. Those are one evil devices. Loud, obnoxious, and uncomfortable as all hell to be in. It's no wonder Tony's pain sky rocketed afterwards eve if he hadn't of hit his head. Again ouch. Sometimes I think Gibbs wishes he could wrap Tony in Bubble Wrap or something similarly safe lol!
I do admit to enjoying the fic and the different ways the team finds out about his Migraines. Would be interesting to see it played out as a Tibbs slash fic though. I can already imagine some pretty interesting conversations on that lol. And can I just say this is CONFUSING. The jumping back and forth thing. Thankfully I was forewarned otherwise I'd REALLY be confuzzled. Someday you'll put it in order, ne? Gotta say that I'm with Gibbs in wanting strangle Senior. Hey maybe he can punch him instead? Like maybe he shows up at Tony's when he's in the midst of a igraine and says or does something to piss Gibbs off and Gibbs punches him before tossing him out on his ass? That would be AWESOME! Now to finish reading.
Ja
Sinopa
julie250 chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Juliexx
tonysmel chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
I'm so happy to see you're still writing fanfics.

I always love the way you write Tony and Gibbs, and burrow deep into their complicated dynamic. This filled in a lot of blanks . I always wished the show had followed up on the aftermath more, especially the guilt Tony must have had about lying to both Jeanne and Gibbs. I'm sure Tony carries the burden of that fallout to this day, knowing how he blames himself for everything. And the ending, with Tony so determined to right his perceived wrongs as best he can, is made even sadder knowing how it all went south from here.

I'm very fond of this series, and hope your muse takes you back here again sometime.
Thanks, and please keep writing.
the-phoenixette chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
"END"? You don't mean that as in "the end", do you? It doesn't say "complete" yet, so I will remain hopeful that there are more chapters coming. I love this story! You're a very talanted writer. Not that you need me to tell you that - you're writing a novel after all... I'm just very glad that you haven't given up on writing fanfic...
katesari chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
What gave him the incredible pain? I was hoping for an explanation for that. Because that wasn't a normal migraine. Anyway, I enjoyed reading the chapter and hope to read more! Bye
Guest chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Wow I have read the story from the start and it is great! One of my favorites actually! Keep it up!