Reviews for In The Dark
ancilladominijc chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
LOVED Ducky's and Tony's talk! Thanks for writing this!
ancilladominijc chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
D'aww! I love seeing Gibbs all fatherly to Tony! But poor Tony!
eliz930 chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
this is the best fanfic that i hd ever read so far..18 chapters full with emotions and friendship...the best ! especially chapter 18..wish you could update this n gv us more..it is really a wonderful memory to keep..thank you . .
RedLindy chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
I've been retreading stories and series I like and so of course returned to this one. I had forgotten how good the interplay between Tony and Ellie is in this chapter. It really reads true to both characters. I hope you not only continue to add to this series, but give is more Ellie and Tony stand alones as well. Great job!
DiNozzoGibbsBabe chapter 18 . 3/10/2015
This is a well written story, I get severe migraines, some come on quickly others I have a warning, I get alot of the symptoms that poor Tony does. Migraines are no fun, my two daughters get them as well and so do two of my granddaughters. Very nicely done. Thanks.
Ana chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Great writing. As an epileptic with years of horrible experience, I LOVE people dispelling the "swallow the tongue" myth. Only factual error was pain when he woke up. If you have a grand mal (or more appropriately: tonic:clonic or TC), the pain is agonising and FULL-BODY. Your hair and nails hurt. Muscles you didn't know exist will hurt. Sucks, but that's how it is. Just FYI for the next time you write one.
anon chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Was rereading these stories for about the 340th time, and a line struck me from this one. At one point, Tony muses about what would happen if he got a migraine while serving as Agent Afloat. Did you ever consider writing this story? I love your writing, and I hope to see more from you soon.
Samantha V chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Not a big fan of Ellie, but nice chapter. Am still holding out hope that Ziva is coming back ;)
Samantha V chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Catching up on a few chapters and this is excellent!
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
This One shot a chapter is amazing. Very wonderful. :D Nicely done.
monkeygang chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
good
Blackswan15 chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. However, this chapter threw me a bit because the rest of your story is in chronological order and this one belongs several chapters ago. Anyways, keep up the good work!
VG LittleBear chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Hi, just got through reading all stories from the start, again. It's such a fantastic idea to give Tony migraines, and review some episodes with this figured in. I love how Gibbs takes care of Tony.
I wonder how it would play out with both of them hurting. I've heard Gibbs admitting to a headache on the show, or when he got punched in the face, he may have had a bad headache, too.
Thanks and cheers!
Aqua Mage chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
This is such a great fic! Hoping for more at some point, and fingers crossed for some more role reversal with Tony taking care of Gibbs. Or anything you write, because this is fantastic.
MichaelCotedeWeatherly chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I love these so much! Will you be adding anymore chapters? X