Reviews for The Price Is What?
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I wasn't sure about this one at first but you really made that second person narrative work. It's a really nice character piece.

Also you've got Kelly down perfectly with the tough attitude but the caring side of her. I enjoyed reading :)
lolitapocket173 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
aaaaah love this! simon is the best

great little one shot, wish you'd write more, but maybe copyright it D

can't wait for the second season!
makesomenoiise chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
So pretty. I love Simon.

I love everybody in Misfits, really. This oneshoot is... perfect :)
solauzish chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Brilliant. Simply beautiful. (:
ladygreggory chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow! I really liked it!

Everyone automatically believes that Nathan and Kelly will end up together forever, but I think (or want to believe) that Simon has a thing for her as well :D
Hansi And Ernst Sittin InATree chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
THERES A MISFITS FANFICTION CATEGORY THINGAMABOB! YAY!"

Ahem.

Aww, Poor Simon, he's adorable in his own awkward little way, bless him...Ahh, I remember the first time Matt was on screen, I ran around my dorm (Private Boarding school for the Arts, sounds posh when you say it like that) screaming "OH MY GID ITS JAMIE!" Then geetting a detention for be a nuisance..Oh the joys of fangirlism.

Anywho...I really liked it, it just seemed to really fit Simon if you get me..Hmm, I'm rambling, Sorry...

LOVED IT! _
masquerades chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
really great. i loved the ending - it's an interesting side to simon we don't often see.
Stroplok chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
absoloutly beautiful
ipsilon chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very very good. I've just read this a few times now. Someone's already quoted it, but the "there'd be nobody to film it" line is particularly fantastic... you've put your finger on something difficult to express there that I think a lot of people experience. The idea that not everyone wants to be the leading light... if I've understood that right. And the "ellipses" line. You've nailed this character.
kemokage chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Congrats on having the only fanfic for Misfits on this site! It's not everyday that something like that happens. I really like the show I don't know why more people haven't written about it. Maybe not enough people know about it yet or maybe most people who like it aren't the type of people who also write fanfiction, but I'm really glad you wrote one. I hope you write more!

This was really good too! I love how you wrote in 2nd person, it's perfect for Simon and you really utilized it well. Your writing skills are much higher than those of a typical fanfic level. I always loved Simon's character. He's only second to Nathan for me because Nathan's... well he's Nathan! I thought it was a shame that they really upped the creepiness level with Simon's character with the stuff he did with the probation officer's body in the last episode. It made it so much harder for me to sympathize with him when he propped up her frozen body like that and sat there watching her. I thought that was just too much to see coming from him, but he's still my second fave!

Anyways great job again!
Little Miss Bovver chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was beautiful. I love the feel of this. You wrote them perfect :D
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I really liked this, it was an interesting insight into Simon and how he works. I don't think he was given enough time during the series.

I paticularly liked this line.

'Anyway, if it did, there’d be nobody to film it, so it’s probably best off the way it is.'

That was a bit of a sad line. I liked his descriptions of all the others too, that was really good. This was a beautiful piece of writing :) Well done!
Sorry-NotValid chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love it. I LoveLoveLove it. You captured Simon so well (um. Didnt mean that accidental pun. Captured on film, captured in words. Moritz was bad with words too, wasnt he? Hmm.) and the bit withe the plastic bag was great :)

'Always trailing off, always interrupted. Invisible endings.' Love that, it shows how vulnerable he is, hwo the others dont take any notice of him.

Before I start going through every tiny bit, I'll finish on this- LOVED IT :D