Reviews for The Tale of the Witch
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, and one of the most poetic things I've ever read.

I have no idea where you get your inspiration, but it is breathtakingly beautiful.

It is very curious why Mab is "Queen" when the other elementals do not seem to have the same kind of title or ruling power or influence over humans.

The Lady of the Lake - that's her name as far as we know in the Merlin movie - she's never given a specific name and she's only called a "lady" not "queen"

Why did Mab end up in charge of the Old Religion and no one else?

One thing I will say about the element of air from my experience in computer games and books. A lot of the times "air" gets completely ignored because the focus is on "water" or "fire" being the most powerful. The other thing I've seen is that "air" is the first and easiest magic type to learn and you typically use it as a key ingredient to create "fire balls" or "water balls" because those types of magics have to be thrown through the "air" in computer games.

So "air" is a very flexible, changing thing where it's sometimes the most powerful element in that it helps create the other elements, or its the weakest, easiest to learn, or the completely ignored element.
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AH! So god! Loved it but it left me feeling quite sorry for her to. Then again I alaways have done. :P