Reviews for Forever a Never, Till Death Do Us Part
The Cretin chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I'm ashamed I missed this. It's off to a good start and you seem to have a clear idea where to take it. Rae seems to be a little mean but hey, it's Raven. I hope to read more as soon as I can.
Brea4458 chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
Update Please! I love this story!
Rockinrollchika chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
That's Latin, right? Do you take Latin? Or have. Everything sounds cooler in that language, right? Bona scribera, amo.
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
This story is really amazing. PLEASE UPDATE!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Caff-pow! You watch NCIS too!
goneanddeleted chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Just started reading and know I'm obsessed. I can't wait to read more. Update soon!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Beware of Greeks bearing pizzas?
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Not Yet?

The green bean might be counting his chickens before they hatch!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
This story is very well written, much better than the usual stuff that gets published here.

If I have a critique, it's that this has been done before, and by that I mean the whole "I can't love Beast Boy because he's so annoying, immature, stupid, etc., but woe is me, I do love him".

OK, that sounded harsh, and I didn't mean to sound that way. If it makes you feel better you have roped me in and I will continur reading.
Eikyuu the Jellykage chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
LOVE IT! Update soon, V!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Very well done, as always, my dear. I really enjoyed this chapter, as well. I felt badly for Beast Boy, as Robin clearly took things a little too far with his insinuation that Red-X would make a better Titan. It was harsh perjorative and uncalledfor. Robin is a dick. No lie.

Nevermore is freezing up! Things are not looking so good in that department! All of Raven's emotions have their own distinctive traits and it really makes their interactions unique. Lust for example surprised me quite a bit in this chapter. Usually taken as a sexpot and nothing more, it was nice to see her exhibit some different traits...it makes her more complex!

I really can't wait to see what happens when the confrontation comes to a boil in the next chapter. I think it will be quite impressive, and I know you will do an extraordinary job writing it, as you always do. Wonderfully done, my dear. Bravo.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
The simple fact that Fear has absolutely no clue what is going on made this chapter interesting :) One never figures that when one of Raven's aspects splits that the newcomers would have no clue as to what is going on. It is a new take on the idea and totally made this chapter a lot more interesting and entertaining.

Also, I enjoyed singing the Teen Titans theme as beast Boy punched it into the keypad. When I read it first I was like...That's cool. It was just one of those little touches that set your story apart from most others. It's a good call :)

Beast Boy is always backing himself into awkward situations. This chapter was no exception! "Oh I hope no one saw me...crap!" Haha. Robin surely is a dick. He is rather passive agressive in that sense, which leads to a lot of latent hostility. Beast Boy, unfortunately, is an easy target to absorb much of his abuse.

Anyway, great chapter! Onward!
katara12171 chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
WOW this is amazing! I see your computer's fixed! that's great! Man spring breaks already over for me! It went by so fast! I didnt get to write as much as I wanted to. Oh well..Anyway These two chapters are completely awesome! I love this story! Cant wait to find out more

katara12171
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
A true interesting series of events happening within this chapter.

I mean Brave Raven questions her loyaties and The team forces to work with Red X. Also a ice cold in Nevermore as Knowledge frezzes down the place while Lust and the other emotions try to gather up to save her. :(

This is truly an entertaining story and I can only wish you the best to continue this story onward to the next chapter as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;D
DarkRapture chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
All I wanna know is when Raven will be waking up. I actually thought up something to

get the emotions(Robin-lovers especially) to like BB a little more. I know you won't use this scenario, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway:

Beastboy finds out it's Brave and not Raven, and goes to Nevermore to see what happened, and to see if he can help. He sees Raven's condition, and asks Knowledge I'd there's a spell she knows to transfer energy. Beastboy has the emotions transfer all of his energy into Raven to help her heal, but it leaves BB in even more pain than Raven.

I can't help it! I NEED THE BBXRAE! I think it's starting to become unhealthy...