Reviews for A Few Violets Would Do
I like this, and am curious as to what exactly happened, I hope you finish it one day.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Oh no! What happens with Eliza? And Prof. Higgins for that matter. You're evil indeed :P Now hurry up and update this loverly story ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jael73 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Yes, you are evil. Ahg! :)
avengersgal27 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I love this! I need to know what happens next! Please please please write more!
Grencle chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Well, I just thought I'd let you know that I think you're very cruel to leave us all hanging with such a cliff-hange and no update. :-)

no, seriously, I really like this story, both Eliza and Higgins are completely in character and I would like to know what happens next and whether he actually marries her. :-) I can understand the unwillingness to finish a story once you stopped workin on it but I would still like to know more. :-)

do you think it would be possible to send me a quick summary of what happens, in case you're not planning on finishing this.
Scarlet Tabby chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I'm sure many others have said precisely what I'm telling you now: please update! This story is fabulous and I want so much to see where it goes from here!
guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh, I see you haven't updated in a while! I think you should, that cliff hanger is just unbearably suspenseful! Please, please, please, update, this really is a wonderful story! I hope you come back to this story, I can't wait to read more!
BuzzCat chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Please please please please update! This is a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more. You're a talented writer, and this is a good story. These two elements combined often result in a captivated reader. Please finish this and allow us to continue being captivated!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
How sweet henrys explanation of the thrown away violets in relation to Eliza. Can't wait to read more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Excellent rewrite to the end of the film. I think all characters and specially Henry in character. Can't wait to read more. Thanks
vcatrashfiend chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I hope you update this soon. It's cruel to leave us on such a cliffhanger. What happened to Eliza? Will she be alright? I'm dying, dude.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
You tease! What a cliff hanger! What did he see is it Eliza? Or is it the older women? Please update soon. You can't leave it like this... Thanks for writing and sharing and continuing to write for a lovely pairing such as Henry and Eliza.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Oh no Henry misunderstood. He was going to propose. Freddy has stupid timing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Just catching up with this story. I like mrs Higgins advice. Can't wait to read more.