Reviews for A Few Violets Would Do
I love it! Please write more!
daydreaming87 chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Wow, it's a very interresting story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I like this, and am curious as to what exactly happened, I hope you finish it one day.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Oh no! What happens with Eliza? And Prof. Higgins for that matter. You're evil indeed :P Now hurry up and update this loverly story ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Jael73 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Yes, you are evil. Ahg! :)
avengersgal27 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I love this! I need to know what happens next! Please please please write more!
Grencle chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Well, I just thought I'd let you know that I think you're very cruel to leave us all hanging with such a cliff-hange and no update. :-)

no, seriously, I really like this story, both Eliza and Higgins are completely in character and I would like to know what happens next and whether he actually marries her. :-) I can understand the unwillingness to finish a story once you stopped workin on it but I would still like to know more. :-)

do you think it would be possible to send me a quick summary of what happens, in case you're not planning on finishing this.
Sass and Sex chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I'm sure many others have said precisely what I'm telling you now: please update! This story is fabulous and I want so much to see where it goes from here!
guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Oh, I see you haven't updated in a while! I think you should, that cliff hanger is just unbearably suspenseful! Please, please, please, update, this really is a wonderful story! I hope you come back to this story, I can't wait to read more!
BuzzCat chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Please please please please update! This is a wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more. You're a talented writer, and this is a good story. These two elements combined often result in a captivated reader. Please finish this and allow us to continue being captivated!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
How sweet henrys explanation of the thrown away violets in relation to Eliza. Can't wait to read more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Excellent rewrite to the end of the film. I think all characters and specially Henry in character. Can't wait to read more. Thanks
vcatrashfiend chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I hope you update this soon. It's cruel to leave us on such a cliffhanger. What happened to Eliza? Will she be alright? I'm dying, dude.