Reviews for The Four Seasons
I knew I shouldn't have read a story that hadn't been updated in the last year... But I couldn't help myself!* deep breathing * I'm going to be thinking about this book for awhile... Urgh! I hate this!
It's really too bad your not going to finish this. I mean now that I've gotten really attached, and badly want to know what happens... it just...ends. *currently practicing self control from throwing my phone at wall and screaming in frustration* ( inside my head just isn't the same)
Dead End Mastermind chapter 6 . 4/2
Damn I knew better than to read a story that is incomplete and has yet to be updated in forever...but the plot and your writing style hooked me in and now I don't know how to escape. You need a button for that, "to escape fandom, cry."

Anyway, I hope one day you'll get back to your stories. Especially this one, it's amusing and definitely can cheer up someone who's down! Thank you for writing it!
DyingLotus chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I'm pressing 2 but it isn't working properly.. maybe it's a glitch in the system? Might wanna get that fixed... Anyway, this is a great story and I think that you should continue it. Please?
the Moon our Witness chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Oh dear Rizember-sensei, please please please update this story whenever you find the time. It's just toooooo awesome to be abandoned and forgotten. I'd absolutely love to read more chapters of this.
usaginekohime chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
I know it's been 3 1/2 years and this will probably annoy you since it's been that long, but this is a great story and I believe that it deserves to be finished because it's a great story with a lot of potential. I hope you consider updating it eventually.
Oh Look. A Flying Cow chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
This is soooooo good! Please update! I'm literally dying!
Animagination chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Please continue with your stories! I haven't read anything this gripping in ages!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Noooooo! ehy you no update?! Pleade, this is so captivating and interesting
You're awesome
But by the right given to me by all your dissapointed and sad fans(update, dammit!) I WILL take the awesome away if you do bot immedeately redeem yourself in the eyes of the fanfiction viewers
PS: you have a beta, right? make her MAKE YOU update more or maybe get a new beta, there are tons of people(including me) who would beta for you and push you :)
Snowthevampirequeen chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Cool
naname396 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Really like this story! Now, I would guess they want him for his amazing powers and the Kyuubi? We'll see. :3
Okatusareawesome101 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
are you goona post a new chapter soon
the Moon our Witness chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Haha it's really funny how in every Naruto fic I read Hinata is either just her usual self or this totally out of character-sarcastic-badass girl xD I like the latter better, but have trouble associating it with Hinata
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Omg, I love this so much!
Crazed King chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Wow! This is a really good story. I see you haven't updated in a while. Hope you do soon tho!