Reviews for Another New Year's Resolution
casema chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Girlfriend. Boyfriend. :D
Tony-El chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I liked this short story between Diana and Clark.
Mami02 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I have said somewhere that the first one is the first Sm-Ww fic Ive read, and what a sweet and funny sequel! I think I see a little bit of H here, and a Fanci there. LOL! Great story, Ben!
john777 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great story
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
It's probably very cruel of me but I found it funny that his new dilemma is not that he has to be very careful considering a physical relationship but that he has to be careful about where. :D Kal and Diana are perfect IMO and there's always a hint of humor in your pieces. Loved the Flash comment.
Daniel1973 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
nice story and happy new year to you too ben.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was really good Ben.

You did a fabulous job showing the desire and passion they have

for each other

Will we get a followup story soon?
ImFanci chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I loved it! Short and sweet. The playful banter between the two of them was very nice, and you can empathize with Clark's 'suffering'. LOL. I'm glad you wrote this sequel.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was a fun fic, and enjoyed the interplay between the two of them, with that image of the Watchtower screaming out of orbit, LOL.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was cute and sweet and funny as hell and you know what?

Begs for a cough cough...sequel..maybe on someone's birthday or valentine's day...we could see them "consummate" their relationship?:p
Fostersb chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Very good, next year we will have to see how well they have kept to this year's resolution.