Reviews for Second Life
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
Please update this story. It's very good.
Luna-Moonchild chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Hi. Just found this story and read it through in one go.

I absolutely loved this story :) Those brothers are just adorable. And I was wondering if you have any plans on continuing and finishing this story? If not, then that's okay, I was just curious :) Anyway, keep up the good work :)

Luna
cipherstar at LJ chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
an update!

"Shinji let out a long sigh without realising that he had held it in." - i didn't realise i was holding one too..

you made me read real fast to know if anything bad will happen to ryosuke when he crashed..and thank god he's fine!
cipherstar at LJ chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
i love how over protective ryuzaki is..he's a cute stalker brother!

and i don't know why, i love sensitive ryo in this .

thanks for sharing XD
cipherstar LJ chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
just read all the chaps in one go .

yay! for ryuzaki&ryosuke!

love the fic

i love how ryo-chan's nickname in the fic is the same as his in RL

thanks for sharing XDD
badbatazz LJ chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
just read all the chap & i like them. thanks
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
There are too little Orthros fics out there! :(

Continue with this, plz? x3
XienRue chapter 15 . 5/6/2010
Really happy that there is someone who write this fanfic.
I think the film ending is rather unfinish.
Wait for your update ...
Little Miss Spell-of-the-Week chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
I'm sorry, I just wanted to say thank you for writing 'orthros no inu' fanfictions. And that I really like them. Thank you.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
Oh wow so good! I recently finished watching OnI! Great writing as usual!
Tiethel chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
Shinji acting like a real brother. Both of them really really love each other. It's very interesting to watch - well read - ryousukes panic attacks and shinji supporting him. But it became a bit stable. Well I love the brothers scenes. But hasebe is... Sorry but they don't match in my opinion. There is something missing. But it's lovely to bully ryo, even it's not the real ryo I really like your storys. Checked lj too. I like how you made ryo look very fragile while he was strong. Hopefully you'll update soon.
goodmorninghoney chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Hey! Finally created an account here... (I'm Isabella) I just came by to say that I miss this story :( even though I like all your other fics! (the fandoms I know, at least) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Haruhi-suzumiya36 chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
I really like it! thanks so much. the "unfinished ending" in Orthros no Inu was annoying me beyond belief! and imagining ryo and tackey hugging each other and stuff makes me really happy :D
Isabella chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
I love where this is going! I can just hope that there are still many more chapters, because I'll be sad when this story ends! I already said that, but I really love your writing style, it seems very realistic and matches the style of this drama in particular. Please write more cute scenes about Shinji and Ryosuke adapting to their new brotherly relationship, they're my favorite! One entire chapter dedicated to them would be awesome! Thanks for your work And please excuse any grammar mistakes of mine, English is not my first language, I'm Brazilian :)
PetiteSaki chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
I like your fanfiction, you have a good writing. Good job !

Sorry for the strange english but I'm french, so... I'm waiting the next chapter.