Reviews for Perfect Timing
Payton79 chapter 24 . 4/22
Thanks for the great story. Although it was sad, I'm glad Bella and Edward got their happy ending.
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Of all the men Bella could've fallen far, she certainly lucked out when she literally fell for Edward...what a wonderful young man!
And what a ride you took us on! Great job, darlin'! Thanks!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Damn it, you made me cry *sniff!* Those babies will get through it and I mean ALL our babies! Time is what they all need!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
No no no no no...ain't goin' there *puttin' on the brakes!*
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
You keep makin' me eat my words about Tanya LOL! I think we are all ready to meet Bumpy Bob, now!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Not sure how much help Tanya's gonna be...if she can even give him an honest answer *sigh!* Now I think it's time to get Bella to the hospital 'cause blood is never a good sign of anything!
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Looks like she comforted a male colleague/friend who was in pain but she probably should have told Edward what she was up to. It's so easy to misinterpret!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Damn, that was a tear-jerker chapter *sniff!*
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Okay, guess I can cut Tanya some slack since she's hooked up to an abuser! But she's stupid to stay!
In the end, I think the blendin' of the Swan/Cullen families will be fabulous!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Well, I, for one, am lookin' forward to Bella snatchin' her bald! Don't care what her problem is, she made her bed!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Nooo, you don't hear me complainin'! More love...less drama LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Oh, honey! Iz got shivers down my spine 'cause that was fuckin' awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Fingers crossed Rose gets help soon...and some good advice on alternative options! Now to see our sweeties finally gettin' lucky!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Well, that's a relief...what an understatement LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Poor Emmett sure doesn't need this shit, does he? Hope he and Rose get things sorted out soon. At least he's gotten Alice off his back, though LOL! Now let's see if his message made it into Edward's alcohol soaked brain!