Reviews for Perfect Timing
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 23 . 8/20
This was such a beautiful and amazing story. However it was so incredibly sad. I was definitely sobbing towards the end, but it didn't detract from the beautiful story you created.
Absolutely loved the story, so thank you for sharing it!
My only wish is that you would do a future-take, so we can see how this little family is doing like five or ten years in the future?
But loved the story and thank you!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 16 . 8/20

So I just found this story and it is absolutely amazing. It is such an interesting idea and I think that both Bella and Edward are some of the most beautiful and complex characters that I have seen. Their love story is amazing and I cannot wait to read more! I also think that the supporting characters you have created are fascinating. Although Alice has frustrated me a little with her treatment of Bella, I do think that her, Jasper, and Cassie are amazing.
My only frustration right now is Tanya. I will admit that going into this chapter I was already not her biggest fan because of what she did to Edward. I think cheating is one of the cruelest things that someone can do to another person in a relationship (besides abuse) and that coupled with her pregnancy, I thought that she was incredibly cruel to Edward. So for her to show up, and for Emmett and Rosalie to just accept her, I was rather disappointed in them. Domestic violence is horrible and should never happen, but I thought that Rosalie continuing to be her friend and put her above Edward (and his feelings) was kind of mean of Rosalie. Edward is family and yet it seemed as if Tanya was treated as a saint because of what James did to her (which was horrible and never should have happened) but it negated the horrible way that she treated Edward. Tanya is an incredibly selfish woman, not only to cheat on Edward and get pregnant, but to continue to see his family and even go to them for help, after the way that she has treated Edward. I was very disappointed in the fact that Rosalie as Emmett were so quick to continue being her friend and to even admonish Edward for not wanting her there. What she wet through was absolutely horrible and should never have happened, but to go to her ex's family and to be rude to both Edward and Bella, I thought that was incredibly selfish and mean, because Edward has never done anything to her, he was the injured party in their relationship. It also left me really disappointed in Rosalie and Emmett also for continuing to be a part of her life, even though she hurt family so horribly.
Ultimately though, I think that this story is absolutely amazing and I am so hooked that I can't stop reading! I love this story so much and I can't wait to continue reading this wonderful and creative story! Thank you! :)
JoJo Sky chapter 24 . 2/18
I know this is an older fic but I just finished reading it and it's amazing however I'm crying like a baby reading those last few chapters.
soonbefound chapter 24 . 1/20
This was truly an amazing trip. almost every dawn I was reading was addictive. Surprising and unpredictable and had a perfect ending. really loved it sure goes to fics list that I will read again.
soonbefound chapter 23 . 1/20
I do not even know a say and sad that Alice and Jasper came to an end. more hope for bella and edward and truly exciting.
soonbefound chapter 22 . 1/20
and here I am preparing myself for the moment it would deliver the bob. poor edward not know what to do.
soonbefound chapter 21 . 1/20
oh my god my heart is already aching for Bella
soonbefound chapter 8 . 1/19
the behavior of Alice and another reason I could not do hate people telling me what to do
soonbefound chapter 5 . 1/19
Bella and incredibly brave I do not know if I would give my body to so
soonbefound chapter 3 . 1/19
I love has a coherent super timeline that is constantly moving and not always mulling over the same.
jule2 chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
Beautiful it was a pleasure to read
Payton79 chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
Thanks for the great story. Although it was sad, I'm glad Bella and Edward got their happy ending.
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Of all the men Bella could've fallen far, she certainly lucked out when she literally fell for Edward...what a wonderful young man!
And what a ride you took us on! Great job, darlin'! Thanks!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Damn it, you made me cry *sniff!* Those babies will get through it and I mean ALL our babies! Time is what they all need!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
No no no no no...ain't goin' there *puttin' on the brakes!*