Reviews for Finding Us
pottermum chapter 18 . 1/7
Loved this story, thank you
MrsJeck chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
This is just wonderful...you write deliciously! The sexy bits gave goosebumps in the most delicious way. And my heart broke in every sad bits...my heart goes to Ginny! This is brilliant!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
Love this story!
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
nayin chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
"i know i have acted like a daft prick,but even I am not foolish enough to help you forget me and move on, when i want you back so desperately...I dont want a month or a few years with you Gin...I WANT FOREVER..." OMG I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH...mmmm Ginny please forgive harry now lol...
nayin chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
ouch! but harry really deserves the slap and the rejection. im so glad you're a harry/ginny fan because you do write really good...im loving this.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Hi, good story, when are you writing the epilogue of one shots?
wolfman inc chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
Good story, i hope you keep writing and finish the other story you have started.

P.S.- I hope you have seen the p.m. i have sent you. I have tried to explain a few of my points about this story to you there, please read it and let me know what you think.
Kimchi926 chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
Wow! You are truly a gifted writer. Thank you for writing this story. This is one of the best hg fics I've read and I've read a lot! Please write more HG! It would truly make our day :))
Firestorm2004 chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
HPGW chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Very nice, Harry is so cute! Love Harry and Ginny stories! They're the best couple ever.
HarryGin4ever chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
Wow great story. Especially liked the little surprise twist at the end
Guardian54 chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
For the record, yes, I did finish the whole story, but I noticed you didn't keep your word about 5 chapters of the next one. There's only 1 chapter posted so far.

You are very good at writing emotional stuff. Then again from me that's almost rude since I'm a klutz with it in my own fics... I prefer writing about mechanized warfare...
Guardian54 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
I have a bad feeling Harry's about to get Yolona Ossed. Btw a Yolona Oss is a nuke that can be used to landscape mountains, gigaton-level yield quantum annihilation device. (From Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance)

I almost feel sorry for the retard (Harry), almost.
pi R round chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
I could not stop reading this story. What I loved about it was that feelings, the guilt, resentment, all of it are so universal. As I was reading it, I kept thinking, "This is me, being described by a complete stranger."

Thank you for this story. It's a true gem.