Reviews for In Retrospect
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh man, this is so sweet. I really liked how the relationship played out and built and built until Jo realized he was exactly what she wanted. :D
thexwalrus chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
FINALLY some good Jo/Ash fic. Thank you, this was lovely. It was so wonderfully in character and hit the spot.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love this! It's so sweet!
framedforjack chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
So I'm pretty sure that I officially, definitely love you. Not only is this the sweetest characterization of the crazy eccentricity that is Ash, but you nailed Jo too, and you created a plausible relationship for them. And totally inspired me (well you and an excessive amount of listening to My Sharona) to write a little something something for this pairing. So thanks C:
Echlophim chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I think I just added a new ship. Unique to this story, of course, but nonetheless a ship.
FindMeSomebody chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love it! Hahaha there was always something sort of appealing about Ash :) and I can't stand mullets lol.
WrongRightBlackAndWhite chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I just really like this. Can't you make a longer story of them too? I can really see that you have the talent and potential for it. I'd love to read more about Ash and Jo because really, it makes kind of sense. Jo has always been there right infront of him, and sure they'd make an odd pair but they'd be pretty awesome together. This was a great story and I'm happy I found it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I always kinda liked the idea of these two, just because they would be such an odd pair. Awesome fic.