Reviews for Perfection
I loved this!
kittyprydeable chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
i am in love with your writing style.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, this is truly amazing. Wonderful writing.
LadyWillow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Dear God, that was amazing. Seriously, unbelievably amazing. O
princessebee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Whew!

This is so intense, I barely know what to make of it.

I love it. It conjures up extremely strong feelings inside of me, ones I hardly know how to describe. It's so dark and twisted and wonderful. Joker's actions, his demands, the train of events is not fully clear or understandable but that somehow feels just right - it should be somewhat oblique, being as it is through Harley's eyes and the Joker's various internal logic is entirely his own.

The emotional intensity is fantastic, it makes my chest feel tight, it sucks me right in, I can imagine myself in Harley's place, the haze of confusion and fear underscored all the while by desire and love.

The prose itself is exceptional and there are only a few small typos.

This is a marvellous fic and I thank you VERY deeply.

That said, I'm still confused as to what you did to offend me! I seriously can't recall. If perhaps I didn't reply to a message of yours for a while, that's nothing personal - I can be really hopeless with replying to messages!

I have the utmost respect for you and your work. I hope you continue to write more of this wonderfully intense JxHQ fic. While there are lots and lots of great JxHQ authors, few make me experience emotion as viscerally as your work.