Reviews for The Long Way Home
WeasleyWeakness chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
LOVED this. I read it straight through. I almost stopped reading it too because it was a little too Edwardy and I was unsure of which way it would head. But I suppose not having the character names at the top of the page made it more exciting to read. Love, love, loved it. I can't wait to read more from you.
JulieLucia chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I kinda sucked at reviewing frequently, I got so caught up. I'm not the most insightful reviewer anyway, but I've enjoyed every little part of this. I think your definition of home was pretty spot on and I'm so glad they all made it there in the end.

Wonderfully done!
JulieLucia chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
I admire how strong Rose actually is. It's not am easy thing to be.

And jeeez, Emmett is just so delicious. Really. The ust... Dang
JulieLucia chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I'm such a girl, I literally awww'ed out loud at Emmett's text.

You were killing me with all the heavyness, I know it was necessary but it was still rough.
JulieLucia chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Oh my the massive heartfail. Now I'm really happy I chose to wait reading until it was complete. I wouldn't have been able to handle waiting well.

Dang woman, you sure know how to write those emotions well.
JulieLucia chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Holy tension Batman! Wow.
JulieLucia chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
My tumblr may be you happy place, but I'm pretty sure this story is mine.3

And once again thank you for the sweet message and thoughts the other day, I really appreciate it!
JulieLucia chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm head over heels in love with this one. I love that in between all the heartache and heavy thoughts there's some class A humor, laughs and good flirt.
ESilk chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I think you totally spoiled the Edward/Bella thing for me. I can't stand them now after reading this story. What a lame couple! :)
ESilk chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
God, you are good!
ESilk chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
This story was on my TBR list for a month now, but i kept putting it off, because i didn't want to read about heart-ache. I wish i knew it is so funny sooner! You are great!
ESilk chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Singles Awareness Day! That's hilarious! Its 3 a.m. here. My sleep-deprived neighbours hate you.
ESilk chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
You really know how to party, don't you? :) All of this sounds so familiar! Thanks for making me laugh.
VampireNightRider chapter 24 . 12/15/2010
so sweet! 3
Goneforever8888 chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Your description of feeling home, all of them was complete and utter perfection. I couldn't have said it better myself. (do you want to be my personal spokesperson, you would be great!)

I love rain. I love pine trees. Rain soaked pine trees... the greatest smell.

God. We've come such a long way (haI look at that) with Rose and I feel so connected to her (because of how well you wrote her) and to see her finally feel home and be home and have found herself, I am so happy for her.

You have created such amazing relationships with these characters and I truly adore them.

Reading about Alice taking Rose's hand and silently confirming that they had seen it and were happy for Emmett and Rose got me all teary.

LOL I love that he called her a creep. LMAO.

OMG. I am ridiculously in love with these two for simple reasons like this:

~"I love your sarcasm first thing in the morning."

"Hey, this could be your future,"~

Magnets in the back of their spines, perfection. LOVE IT.

Oh dear god, you're going into how long Emmett has been waiting? This will surely kill me in the best ways...

Holy shit. He broke up with Tanya for her, because he loved her. Wow. That is SERIOUS love. For him to know, for so long and to be there for Rose and help her and heal her and have to wait. OMG.

I have chills after reading how he felt more in a 5 min convo with Rose than in a month with Tanya.

Jesus. Emmett pleading Rose's case to Edward. God, BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU! (I love you btw)

SHE GOT THERE ALL RIGHT! ::content sigh::

"No blood in head right now." - I love Emmett.

NGL, I am so hoping that Rose gives up San Fran and they get to be close to Jasper, Alice, Edward and Bella.

I'm in tears yet again, after the description of her dance with Emmett in the kitchen. How her parents perfected that dance.

::cries:: It is absolutely perfect start to the year.

""I'm assisting you, Hale." - Love them.

"Shit, you do love me," - YES! OMG YES!

I love the group together! (are you sick of my "I love"'s yet? lol)

"I looked down at myself, eyes wide with feigned surprise, then back at him. "Shit, how did that happen?" - LMFAO.

Edward and Rose, what a full circle they've made. I'm unbelievably happy for them.

"Newly engaged," he replied, pointing to him and Alice. He turned to Bella and Edward. "Newly married." His gaze landed on me and Emmett and he gestured to us. "About damn time." - BEST. TOAST. EVER.

Seriously though. This story is absolutely lovely. I have cried, and laughed and raged. I've been a complete and utter ball of tears and laughing my ass off. Your words are beautiful perfection and I wish I had found this sooner. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.

You have done a wonderful job and couldn't have imagined the story any other way than you wrote it. ::HIGH FIVE::

I can't believe it's over but it was the only and greatest way to do it. I will miss these characters, and this story. I see re-reads in my future.

~ Jess