Reviews for The Long Way Home
miranda04 chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I like the characters. So many FF stories make caricatures of the usual suspects, but so far I don't detect a hint of that. It's very refreshing! They are just regular people, and we "know" their traits. We don't need it shoved down our throats all the time!

I'm guessing that Bella knows what's in Emmett's heart. And I wonder how long it takess Rosalie to figure it out.

I wasn't sure what to make of this story originally. I'm usually into Bella/Edward stories, so I'm glad I stumbled onto this. Very well written so far. I'll have to look into your other stories!
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I loved the way Rosalie and Edward got back together. It may be a strained truce, but it is a start. I am sure that things will become much more clear and that it will all work out in the end.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I love how Rosalie is giving us information about her past. I feel sorry for her knowing that she doesn't have ahome in Forks anymore because of an accident that injured her mother. I love how she is thinking of home and looking at her old house when she gets the call from her mother. The flowers from Edward to her mother I am sure is a sign of something important. I am sure she will make it through this wedding.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
What a hard way to find out that your best friend is getting married. I love Garrett's advice. I am glad that Rosalie seems to be taking it for what it is worth. I think going is going to be one of her best choices.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is a great beginning. It sets the stage for the story.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
LOVED this. I read it straight through. I almost stopped reading it too because it was a little too Edwardy and I was unsure of which way it would head. But I suppose not having the character names at the top of the page made it more exciting to read. Love, love, loved it. I can't wait to read more from you.
JulieLucia chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I kinda sucked at reviewing frequently, I got so caught up. I'm not the most insightful reviewer anyway, but I've enjoyed every little part of this. I think your definition of home was pretty spot on and I'm so glad they all made it there in the end.

Wonderfully done!
JulieLucia chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
I admire how strong Rose actually is. It's not am easy thing to be.

And jeeez, Emmett is just so delicious. Really. The ust... Dang
JulieLucia chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I'm such a girl, I literally awww'ed out loud at Emmett's text.

You were killing me with all the heavyness, I know it was necessary but it was still rough.
JulieLucia chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Oh my the massive heartfail. Now I'm really happy I chose to wait reading until it was complete. I wouldn't have been able to handle waiting well.

Dang woman, you sure know how to write those emotions well.
JulieLucia chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Holy tension Batman! Wow.
JulieLucia chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
My tumblr may be you happy place, but I'm pretty sure this story is mine.3

And once again thank you for the sweet message and thoughts the other day, I really appreciate it!
JulieLucia chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm head over heels in love with this one. I love that in between all the heartache and heavy thoughts there's some class A humor, laughs and good flirt.
ESilk chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I think you totally spoiled the Edward/Bella thing for me. I can't stand them now after reading this story. What a lame couple! :)
ESilk chapter 10 . 12/21/2010