Reviews for The Long Way Home
JulieLucia chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I kinda sucked at reviewing frequently, I got so caught up. I'm not the most insightful reviewer anyway, but I've enjoyed every little part of this. I think your definition of home was pretty spot on and I'm so glad they all made it there in the end.

Wonderfully done!
JulieLucia chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
I admire how strong Rose actually is. It's not am easy thing to be.

And jeeez, Emmett is just so delicious. Really. The ust... Dang
JulieLucia chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I'm such a girl, I literally awww'ed out loud at Emmett's text.

You were killing me with all the heavyness, I know it was necessary but it was still rough.
JulieLucia chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Oh my the massive heartfail. Now I'm really happy I chose to wait reading until it was complete. I wouldn't have been able to handle waiting well.

Dang woman, you sure know how to write those emotions well.
JulieLucia chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Holy tension Batman! Wow.
JulieLucia chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
My tumblr may be you happy place, but I'm pretty sure this story is mine.3

And once again thank you for the sweet message and thoughts the other day, I really appreciate it!
JulieLucia chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm head over heels in love with this one. I love that in between all the heartache and heavy thoughts there's some class A humor, laughs and good flirt.
ESilk chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I think you totally spoiled the Edward/Bella thing for me. I can't stand them now after reading this story. What a lame couple! :)
ESilk chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
God, you are good!
ESilk chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
This story was on my TBR list for a month now, but i kept putting it off, because i didn't want to read about heart-ache. I wish i knew it is so funny sooner! You are great!
ESilk chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Singles Awareness Day! That's hilarious! Its 3 a.m. here. My sleep-deprived neighbours hate you.
ESilk chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
You really know how to party, don't you? :) All of this sounds so familiar! Thanks for making me laugh.
VampireNightRider chapter 24 . 12/15/2010
so sweet! 3
BBSapphire24 chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Your description of feeling home, all of them was complete and utter perfection. I couldn't have said it better myself. (do you want to be my personal spokesperson, you would be great!)

I love rain. I love pine trees. Rain soaked pine trees... the greatest smell.

God. We've come such a long way (haI look at that) with Rose and I feel so connected to her (because of how well you wrote her) and to see her finally feel home and be home and have found herself, I am so happy for her.

JASPER PROPOSED! YAY!

You have created such amazing relationships with these characters and I truly adore them.

Reading about Alice taking Rose's hand and silently confirming that they had seen it and were happy for Emmett and Rose got me all teary.

LOL I love that he called her a creep. LMAO.

OMG. I am ridiculously in love with these two for simple reasons like this:

"I love your sarcasm first thing in the morning."

"Hey, this could be your future,"

Magnets in the back of their spines, perfection. LOVE IT.

Oh dear god, you're going into how long Emmett has been waiting? This will surely kill me in the best ways...

Holy shit. He broke up with Tanya for her, because he loved her. Wow. That is SERIOUS love. For him to know, for so long and to be there for Rose and help her and heal her and have to wait. OMG.

I have chills after reading how he felt more in a 5 min convo with Rose than in a month with Tanya.

Jesus. Emmett pleading Rose's case to Edward. God, BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU! (I love you btw)

SHE GOT THERE ALL RIGHT! ::content sigh::

"No blood in head right now." - I love Emmett.

NGL, I am so hoping that Rose gives up San Fran and they get to be close to Jasper, Alice, Edward and Bella.

I'm in tears yet again, after the description of her dance with Emmett in the kitchen. How her parents perfected that dance.

::cries:: It is absolutely perfect start to the year.

""I'm assisting you, Hale." - Love them.

"Shit, you do love me," - YES! OMG YES!

I love the group together! (are you sick of my "I love"'s yet? lol)

"I looked down at myself, eyes wide with feigned surprise, then back at him. "Shit, how did that happen?" - LMFAO.

Edward and Rose, what a full circle they've made. I'm unbelievably happy for them.

THEY KEEP THE CORKS? I FLOVE THEM! CAN I BE THEIR 7TH? PLEEEEEEEASE?

"Newly engaged," he replied, pointing to him and Alice. He turned to Bella and Edward. "Newly married." His gaze landed on me and Emmett and he gestured to us. "About damn time." - BEST. TOAST. EVER.

.LORD. WHAT A PERFECT ENDING!

::FLAILS:: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

Seriously though. This story is absolutely lovely. I have cried, and laughed and raged. I've been a complete and utter ball of tears and laughing my ass off. Your words are beautiful perfection and I wish I had found this sooner. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.

You have done a wonderful job and couldn't have imagined the story any other way than you wrote it. ::HIGH FIVE::

I can't believe it's over but it was the only and greatest way to do it. I will miss these characters, and this story. I see re-reads in my future.

xoxo

Jess

P.S. Congrats on finishing! ::hearts::
BBSapphire24 chapter 23 . 12/6/2010
I AM SO FAIL BUT FINALLY I AM HERE!

OMG! She's at his apartment, heart in hand, ready to give it to him! ::excite::

Sigh. The letterman jacket. I love it.

"silent tears chasing one another down my face" - I adored this.

Her parents are amazing. Knowing without asking, and helping without asking. So very good to her.

Wow. Talk about phone tag. For the point they are at, having fallen and wanting to make it complete, they keep missing each other and I can't imagine how frustrating that has to be!

UGH! I HATE COLD LEATHER!

::HEAVY SIGH:: I'd be impatient too Rose. Jesus, how do you calmly get on that flight, with that purpose and literally WAIT for three hours?

I love that the finish line changed to the start as she stood in front of his apartment. I think that's exactly how it should be.

.God. the image of Rose when Em answered the phone, smiling and clutching the phone! SO ADORABLE! ::goofy grin::

He is so precious, "want-to-hear-your-voice dial."

AHHH! I LOVE THAT SHE IS SURPRISING HIM! GOODD LIE ROSE, YOU TRACKED IT! ::snort:: Smart girl!

::cries:: OMG THEIR REUNION WAS PERFECTION!

DEAR LORD DID YOU JUST IMPLY EM WAS A SEXY LIBRARIAN? ::dies::

LoL she made a spectacle. I love Emmett's teasing!

I loved the description of his place, it feels so warm and just... him.

Of course Emmett pushes the present metaphor.

Their pick up lines are the best. JS.

OMG! ::SWOONY FLAIL:: I LOVE THEIR I LOVE YOUS!

Dear lord, the teasing about the best gift she's gotten, and how he loves a challenge? I am in love with your Emmett.

"I've got you, period." - .God. I'm done, ded, killed in the best of ways.

I love this story and you are so amazing with words. Your descriptions of their emotions, and connections and how they say things are phenomenal and I truly enjoy this story very much.

Fabulous job. Thank you for writing and sharing.

xoxo