Reviews for The Long Way Home
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is a great beginning. It sets the stage for the story.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 24 . 1/17/2011
LOVED this. I read it straight through. I almost stopped reading it too because it was a little too Edwardy and I was unsure of which way it would head. But I suppose not having the character names at the top of the page made it more exciting to read. Love, love, loved it. I can't wait to read more from you.
JulieLucia chapter 24 . 1/16/2011
I kinda sucked at reviewing frequently, I got so caught up. I'm not the most insightful reviewer anyway, but I've enjoyed every little part of this. I think your definition of home was pretty spot on and I'm so glad they all made it there in the end.

Wonderfully done!
JulieLucia chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
I admire how strong Rose actually is. It's not am easy thing to be.

And jeeez, Emmett is just so delicious. Really. The ust... Dang
JulieLucia chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I'm such a girl, I literally awww'ed out loud at Emmett's text.

You were killing me with all the heavyness, I know it was necessary but it was still rough.
JulieLucia chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Oh my the massive heartfail. Now I'm really happy I chose to wait reading until it was complete. I wouldn't have been able to handle waiting well.

Dang woman, you sure know how to write those emotions well.
JulieLucia chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Holy tension Batman! Wow.
JulieLucia chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
My tumblr may be you happy place, but I'm pretty sure this story is mine.3

And once again thank you for the sweet message and thoughts the other day, I really appreciate it!
JulieLucia chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm head over heels in love with this one. I love that in between all the heartache and heavy thoughts there's some class A humor, laughs and good flirt.
ESilk chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I think you totally spoiled the Edward/Bella thing for me. I can't stand them now after reading this story. What a lame couple! :)
ESilk chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
God, you are good!
ESilk chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
This story was on my TBR list for a month now, but i kept putting it off, because i didn't want to read about heart-ache. I wish i knew it is so funny sooner! You are great!
ESilk chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Singles Awareness Day! That's hilarious! Its 3 a.m. here. My sleep-deprived neighbours hate you.
ESilk chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
You really know how to party, don't you? :) All of this sounds so familiar! Thanks for making me laugh.
VampireNightRider chapter 24 . 12/15/2010