Reviews for The Long Way Home
BeachSideBookworm chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
WOW, okay, I'm going to write a long ass review.

I thought this story was magnificent. Your Rosalie was so different from the rest I've read. She seamed human. Not many stories make me cry, but your story was the only FanFiction ever to make me cry. It touched me because I went through something similar, so I related to Rosalie to perfection. I don't know if you went through something like that, but you nailed the descriptions of Rose emotions and their transitions.

Finally I read a story where Edward is human too.

I congratualte you, because I hate reading spelling and grammar errors in a story, but yours was practically PERFECT.
ZenBall1878 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Home, sweet home. I absolutely loved this story. The emotions that were raging through Rosalie was described very well. I can see the transition and the growth in Rosalie throughout the whole story. It was realistic, not over-the-top and cliche. Overall, one of the best stories I have ever read on Fanfiction
ZenBall1878 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
My throat was all choked up reading this part. It was so emotional.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
nice start
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
I love it. It's heartwarming. I want to tuck myself in your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
lovelovelove the imagery. :)
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
: )
tricklem chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoyed your story. Have ever considered writing it from Edward & Bella's point of view? I think it would be an awesome story to read again from their POV.
Yikai chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This story is breaking me apart. I swear. I can't even form more than a few coherent sentences now. I'll write more when the scattered remains of my heart are sewn back together.
Twiolic chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
OMG what a wonderful story!

Off to read the future-take.
Twiolic chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Ok. I can breathe now. Loved the way this day played out.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I love this story and your insight into Rosalie's mindset. I really feel her pain.
ginginlee chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
I can't believe I never read this before! What an emotional, real, grown up fic filled with tears and smiles. Loved it.
avagurl chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
That was one of the most heartfelt stories I have read in a long time. Your road to home and what home is - amazing. tjputvin sang the praises of your story over on STP, and I am so glad she did.

This has been on my to read list since 1/2011 but I am not a Rosalie fan, and certainly not a reader of Rosalie POV, this one sucked me in from the first paragraph and kept me hooked.

It is such a wonderful story, and I was Rosalie's number one fan and cheerleader throughout this.

Her road of self discovery, while distancing herself from those she loved, and then feeling so left out, and then finding herself again, just lovely. She never faltered, just kept on moving on. Once she started her journey to join the world of the living and the loving I just felt everything for her.

She was certainly a brave young woman, albiet hiding her scared little girl inside. She came out the other side beautifully.

Loved this story. Thank you for writing. I hope you are writing still, though I see you have not put a story here for quite some time. I would love to know if you have written anything that is not listed here.
1,280 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »