Reviews for The Long Way Home
SDFanFicChic chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
Such a good good story. Thank you!
SDFanFicChic chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
First of all let me apologize, I have sat here reading (when I am supposed to be billing) for the last 4 hours of my work day and I just am reviewing, 21 chapters in. I love Rosalie. I like her, like her character, like her story, hate that she is almost always made a villain or the cold friend. You have taken the few characteristics SM gave and totally created a character that is wonderful, and scared and intriguing. I've worked past the knot in my throat and held the tears in check as she's said goodbye to Edward (member I'm at work), held my breath as she's flirted with Emmett, kept hoping that she would realize how crazy he was about her (kept cursing Edward for ruining moments! Asswipe) I had a shit eating grin when they got it on. But this, this gift which I hoped for when they mentioned the sweater this was the icing on the cake. I have to keep reading now (forget food or work) but I want to say thank you. I am loving your story.
BeachSideBookworm chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
WOW, okay, I'm going to write a long ass review.

I thought this story was magnificent. Your Rosalie was so different from the rest I've read. She seamed human. Not many stories make me cry, but your story was the only FanFiction ever to make me cry. It touched me because I went through something similar, so I related to Rosalie to perfection. I don't know if you went through something like that, but you nailed the descriptions of Rose emotions and their transitions.

Finally I read a story where Edward is human too.

I congratualte you, because I hate reading spelling and grammar errors in a story, but yours was practically PERFECT.
ZenBall1878 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Home, sweet home. I absolutely loved this story. The emotions that were raging through Rosalie was described very well. I can see the transition and the growth in Rosalie throughout the whole story. It was realistic, not over-the-top and cliche. Overall, one of the best stories I have ever read on Fanfiction
ZenBall1878 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
My throat was all choked up reading this part. It was so emotional.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
nice start
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
nice!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
I love it. It's heartwarming. I want to tuck myself in your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
lovelovelove the imagery. :)
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
: )
tricklem chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoyed your story. Have ever considered writing it from Edward & Bella's point of view? I think it would be an awesome story to read again from their POV.
Yikai chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This story is breaking me apart. I swear. I can't even form more than a few coherent sentences now. I'll write more when the scattered remains of my heart are sewn back together.
Twiolic chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
OMG what a wonderful story!

Off to read the future-take.
Twiolic chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Ok. I can breathe now. Loved the way this day played out.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I love this story and your insight into Rosalie's mindset. I really feel her pain.
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »