Reviews for The Long Way Home
ZenBall1878 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
My throat was all choked up reading this part. It was so emotional.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
nice start
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
nice!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
I love it. It's heartwarming. I want to tuck myself in your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
lovelovelove the imagery. :)
cuteascherries chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
: )
tricklem chapter 24 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoyed your story. Have ever considered writing it from Edward & Bella's point of view? I think it would be an awesome story to read again from their POV.
Yikai chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This story is breaking me apart. I swear. I can't even form more than a few coherent sentences now. I'll write more when the scattered remains of my heart are sewn back together.
Twiolic chapter 24 . 6/13/2012
OMG what a wonderful story!

Off to read the future-take.
Twiolic chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Ok. I can breathe now. Loved the way this day played out.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I love this story and your insight into Rosalie's mindset. I really feel her pain.
ginginlee chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
I can't believe I never read this before! What an emotional, real, grown up fic filled with tears and smiles. Loved it.
avagurl chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
That was one of the most heartfelt stories I have read in a long time. Your road to home and what home is - amazing. tjputvin sang the praises of your story over on STP, and I am so glad she did.

This has been on my to read list since 1/2011 but I am not a Rosalie fan, and certainly not a reader of Rosalie POV, this one sucked me in from the first paragraph and kept me hooked.

It is such a wonderful story, and I was Rosalie's number one fan and cheerleader throughout this.

Her road of self discovery, while distancing herself from those she loved, and then feeling so left out, and then finding herself again, just lovely. She never faltered, just kept on moving on. Once she started her journey to join the world of the living and the loving I just felt everything for her.

She was certainly a brave young woman, albiet hiding her scared little girl inside. She came out the other side beautifully.

Loved this story. Thank you for writing. I hope you are writing still, though I see you have not put a story here for quite some time. I would love to know if you have written anything that is not listed here.
Tjputvin chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
Oh my goodness, where to start? Firstly, I can't even remember who recommended this story, but thank God they did! You have an amazing talent with the written word. I hope to read so much more from you.

The Long Way Home was so raw, so powerful, enlightening, soul shattering, breathtaking just simply amazing. Your way with words, the journey you took us on with this girl was simply put spellbinding! I can't understand why this hasn't been picked up for publication. Thank you for the amazing journey.
dreaminginnorweigen chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
I've been rec'ing the heck out of this. I know it's two years old but it's just... wonderfully crafted. Stephanie M. did Emmett a great injustice. She created one of the best fictional character names EVER and then made him a meathead. I love what this fandom has done for him. This Emmett is one of my favorites.

I told you in an earlier review that I really identified with this Rosalie. Her pain and confusion is so familiar to me. You captured that internal conflict about the best friend love triangle so well.

A very satisfying ending to wonderful ride. (Even though I'm sad it's over.) Thank you!
1,278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »