Reviews for The Long Way Home
dreaminginnorweigen chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
You're breaking my heart. This one feels very personal. I was Rosalie. My best friend was Edward. You've nailed it. Right down to the mother that wouldn't let it go. *sobs* so good. Can't wait to read more.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
This story was incredibly moving and well developed.

I loved the characters, all of them. They weren't picture perfect, their motives were understandable, made sense, made for a story that captured me from the beginning and moved me forward until I couldn't wait to see how Rosalie would grow and find her way home.

Loved this so much.

Thank you for sharing your story telling gift.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Rosalie deserves a medal for surviving all her losses. Going back to nothing that feels like home. To see them all connected in that beautiful circle of friends and have to wiggle inside to try and find her place, and then see her place feels so outside the circle now, not fully joined. The girl has balls is all, trying to wiggle back in.

I'm thinking, the boy who could teach her something Edward could not, is the boy who probably always could/should. Of course the simple answer, the one she probably never looked closely at, like Edward misread her, is Emmett. Hope they find a spark, something to help them both complete that circle.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
You know, this really is pretty hard to read. I mean, how can any good come from this? First, if I were Bella, I'd be pissed at the tension constantly displayed between Edward/Rosalie. I mean she must know...And boy it must have taken a lot of nerve for Rosalie to just crash this little tight knit unit uninvited. Rosalie sure has two sides to her. Soft and hard as steel.

The flashback scene, when Rosalie leaves after helping E/B move into their apartment,.. "And then he left me there on the front stoop to go back into the house where Bella waited for him, its windows bathed in warm light. I'd never felt the distance between us more than in that moment..." Picturing that scene as described and feeling her pain, well, hurt my heart so much. How could she keep putting herself into that broken mix and keep pretending it didn't matter?...
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Her sitting in the car, alone, misplaced and remembering is so sad.

Sounds as if everyone knew about Rosalie/Edward's feelings for each other, wondering what could have happened. Had something to do with Rosalie's mother's accident too?

So many mysteries.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
My heart bleeds for Rosalie. Not having all the information yet works really well to keep me wanting to know more.

Did Edward ever love Rosalie and like her, just felt it wasn't mutual, that they were "just good friends"...what happened to end the friendship? So many holes to fill in.

One thing is certain. Rosalie is lonely and hurting, and alone.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Never thought I'd be into a Rosalie/Edward story, I think I was wrong. As suggested,I read the o/s you wrote which gave the flash forward to this and I really got sucked into Rosalie's feelings. Her character so far is already really well developed and I connected with

her emotions. It was nice reading this chapter and how it all got started. The kids voice was believable.

Can't wait to read more.
XiaoFeng91 chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
I'm enjoying this sensation of having my heart broken.
Chicklette chapter 24 . 1/1/2012
Oh, girl - this was simply beautiful, from top to bottom. Thank you so much. *hearts*
lil hummingbird chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
I have never loved and hated a story so much, and i mean that in a good way. The emotion that comes with story is so powerful and it comes across so well. I don't think I have ever cried that much reading a story before. I've shed a few tears before but to actually cry, never. I hate to cry.I felt Rosalie's pain, when her heart ached, so did mine. I've had simialr feelings come up in real life and you did such a great job conveying that to the reader. This is my first Rose fic and I think it will be the only one I read because none of the will be as you for the opportunity to read such a wonderful story and share your talent.
Daintress chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
I have enjoyed this story so much! Rosalie's is such a snarky POV, but tender in her thoughts most of the time. Very interesting to read, and you wrote it so well! Thank you for not mirroring the "My Best Friend's Wedding" plot. You had me worried about that at one point. Lol! Well done!
MeIshAlice chapter 18 . 8/22/2011
YAY! yay! Yay! Yayayayaaaaay! I'm so happy they FINALLY kissed!
lola-pops chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
I want to have better words, but dude...all I have to say is that you are amazing and I feel very fortunate to be able to read writing as stellar as this.

Thank you. And I mean that. Like, a lot.

xoxo

lola
lola-pops chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
You make me so happy. You also make my heart hurt, but it hurts so good I ain't even mad atcha.

LOVE THIS.
lola-pops chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I love you for this. For your heartbroken Rose and your beautiful words. I'm right there with her, feeling the blood drain from my face and my stomach twist. And you know that's how I roll. :)

xoxo