Reviews for Oh, Brothers
Alissa chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Liked the introduction to the story and the backdrop. Hated the usage of the word "fag," even if it might be realistic.
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Admit it Lude, he's cute, an he even more when he annoyed
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I know Ludwig, I know...Mattie is beautiful like hell
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
NOO!ALFRED WILL FEED KUMAJOJO WITH HIS BURGER!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I think it's a wonderful first meeting
themagnificent ME chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
CANADAXGERMANY! IT'S THE WHOLE REASON I'M READING THIS STORY! THERE IS HARDLY ANY OUT THERE WE NEED MORE GERCAN GERCAN GERCAN!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Damnit! And I was so looking forward to the next chapter. Please edit the story fast!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
I love it! And I also like how they are suddenly (technically) holding hands. I love this story!
XxAlysxX chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Keep this story as Ludthew and make another story that is Gilthew because there isn't enough Ludthew around and they're not funny :'(
Hikari Heartache chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
They're like ghost...except not lol. I would vote :D
The Apathetic Jackass chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
Dish ish awesome! Keep up the good work. As for the pairings... I think FrUk, obviously Geranada, as for Prussia and America...they can be alone. Forever alone. Just PLEASE no USUK!
Brennerdee chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Poor Alfred!

Umm pairings, pairings...is the Ludwig/Matthew pairing set? Because I kind of want it. A Lot. But you haven't said anything explicitly about it (and authors always like to change their minds), so I'm just suggesting it to be safe. As for everyone else...CRACK! I'd say Gilbert/Alfred but that seems too easy. Great story so far! I'm enjoying it, and glad you're updating again (something I'm not very good at...)
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I think everyone was just being sadistic towards Alfred 0.o

Anyway, I refuse to add to the pairings thing because I know I would take at least an hour before managing to submit this review.

So, instead, I leave you with a:

GILBERT! YOU BETTA SEDUCE SOMEONE IF YOU BE SMILING LIKE THAT!

and yeah \(OvO)/
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
How about eventually Gil and Alfred pair up with each other or something? Hmmmm may be not 1) They'd get up to so much trouble and get hung over every other day 2) They're too devoted (used loosely) to their brothers 3) Too cliched.

Damn. I just lost an arguement against myself why do I do that?
Sakima Hebi chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
so cute and really funny! I can't wait for more!