Reviews for Xion in Wonderland
Sookdeo chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Well that was a nice adaptation. You stayed true to the original story. It was hilarious and random. Befitting of both fandoms.
Sookdeo chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Oh well that's a different twist to the story. Kairi's not there AMD she's a traitor. Nice twist
Sookdeo chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
LOL I like this story so far. It follows the movie exactly. It's a nice, easy read. But Xion seems to be more sure of herself than Alice
Sparr0w-san chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
You know this was really interesting! I wish it was longer and more detailed (and serious hehe). *sobs*

Aww damn I wanted some Rokushi *slapped*
Shadic999 chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
That was actually a lot of fun! I wasn't so sure at first but it turned out great! I do think that it could have been longer though.
violentyetawesome chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Awww, I thought Xion would be with Roxas. But it was so freaking FUNNY! XD
Demix13 chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
hmmmm xiggy and din din didint get a part
Axel-P chapter 14 . 9/17/2010
I wonder...whatever happened to Zexion? (And some other Organization members)
videogamer93 chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
lol
organizationkhII chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
Really nice story! And it's really interesting too! Thanks for writing this!
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
A-MAZING!
LockePhilote chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Wow. That was extremely funny, yet still had a pretty good plot line. It takes an author of no small skill to pull that off. Kudos. The characters were marvelous in their roles, especially Axel and Larxene. Axel as the Chestire Cat is quite possibly the best idea to ever come out of the Kingdom Hearts fandom. Any who, on to the review...

Again, the plot was great for such a funny story. Xion being Sora and Kairi's child... its funny, yet fits somehow. The explanation of the Princesses was also pretty good. And the ending was very touching... i wish i dreamed of Wonderland. 5/5 cookies

The Characters were excellent. You chose the right Organization XI Character for each role, though i do wish that Xigbar had been included. Xion was very bubbly and fun, if a bit emotional and dare i say emo. Again, Axel as the Chestire Cat was wonderful. Marluxia as the doorknob... marvelous. And Demyx being the original White Rabbit is just plain hilarious. 5/5 cookies.

AS for everything else, the dialogue, minor details, your emoness, etc., they were great. Dont feel bad for letting your emoness into your funny stories. it just makes the plot better and a bit funnier. I do wish your emoness good luck facing Axel in CoM. God Damn, he was hard. 10/10

In total, you get 20/20 cookies. YAY! One thing, though. Did Saix really kill the other princesses? Cause that is just plain ... creepy, i guess. Poor Belle. My friend is stage manager in a production of Beauty and the Beast, so i know oh so very much about those characters. Anyway, keep up the good work! I really enjoyed reading this!
key-to-memories chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
AW How sweet. How old was sora anyways? Also What did Xemnas do in College? Great story Sorry to send it end but all things must end in time. Plus we got Kairi in wonderland to look forward to.
Dance Of Flame chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
Yay! Good story!
QueenoftheCatz chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
No! It ended! But Yay! A prequel!

Well, that was a really good ending!

See ya later! :)