Reviews for No One Else
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Well then it's no longer original. But then, Haruhi laughing at Kyon's jokes? No.
Ninja Nerf Girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That's so weird! This most recent new years, I was in Greece (I'm American) in Athens, and someone was selling balloons, and there was a winged unicorn balloon and the unicorn was purple. Someone bought it and accidentally let go, so I was the first to think of flying purple unicorns in the year of 2011!
The Jasper Raven chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
What goes on in that head of yours? Seriously! Purple, speckled, bat-winged unicorns? 0.0 I think you need to see a psychiatrist. XDXDXD

I thought this was so adorable! A really cute and creative idea you came up with there. XD Way to go Cuz! -Another Super Epic Thumbs Up-

~SZ
Jung Ho chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I actually really liked it.

It was short and sweet and told a great little story.

The one thing I would have to say is that it read more like dialogue than an actual story. It might have been a little too dry on details, but it's not a bad thing, just something I noticed.

Overall, definitely worth the time it was worth. Keep up the good work!
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very nicely done.

Typical of something like that to be able to cheer up Haruhi, although I think that they should have just been a little more traditional just this one time.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. And a belated Happy New Year!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL That's awesome! XD I wish I'd read this before New Year's, I totally would have done it. Love it. X3
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
that was a cute story and totally sounds like something haruhi would do, even though kyon is a bit ooc. in either case it was a fun read. laterz
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ha, nice story, right before new years too. Nice relaxing one-shot. Keep it up
WritersProse chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Okay, I will admit that I think this is one of the cutest one-shots I've read in a while. Very adorable stuff. I especially love Kyon's suggestion about the 'purple unicorns'. That jus tmade me smile and feel all giddy inside.

A very nice (even slightly romantic) New Year story.