Reviews for Kagome, Kagome
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
so, so good. in a slightly horrifying way. oh, man... confuzzled me for a minute, but still love it.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
im sorry, but im terribly confused. so if sebastian's name was Ciel, Ciel was eaten by himself? the meaning has been lost on me
Ciel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010

My mind is exploded into billions and billions of pieces. Holy crap. This story is awesome. Holy crap.

Sebastian is his father! That's just (awesomely) wrong! :D

(Oh Ciel, you naughty little boy~)

You are my favorite Kuro fanfic writer. Period.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Whoa. This is /deep/. You must be one hell of an intellectual. 8D So Sebastian was really Ciel's father? I don't quite get it... :\ I thought Ciel's father's name was Vincent. Interesting twist, though. If Sebastian really was Vincent (Ciel?), I wonder how he ended up as he did... Would you mind explaining it a bit for me?
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Beautifully written and deliciously dark! The twist was an interesting idea.
psychedelia chapter 1 . 1/7/2010

loved it as usual.

xD my favourite saga!

so omgomg, though without Seba or Ciel after the contract with this girl, T_T will it still continue?

then again, theres no point in reading if the Kuroshitsuji characters arent there.

sometimes, i wish part of your ideas are canon!
GoodbyeMyHeart chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You never cease to amaze me.

That last scene-oh, it absolutely SCREAMS to be illustrated. I may have another gift in store for you, my dear :)
Kimmy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I found it very hard to understand but very nice!
complexities chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I thought I understood the prequels to this story pretty well. But I got a little lost in here...must go back and reread KakuRenBo.

That aside, wonderfully rich writing, as usual! Keep up the good work!
Morris Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
_ Hm, this is a bit confusing, ha. xD I mean, usually when you write enigmatic, obscure things I get the gist of it, and here I sort of do, but still a bit confusing. o-o but I've only read it once, so I'll probably get it after refreshing myself on your prequels and reading this again.

Haha, you're writing is different, now. In Spider Web, it was in smaller pieces, right? So each little verse or part was packed with a lot of poignant stuff, you used to invest a lot in the details (the devil's in the details? bahaha) and now it's the sickening whole picture.

daddy issues. xD
Ciel-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoy reading your writing.

misshass chapter 1 . 12/28/2009

I love you

With all my heart!

English is not my first language, so it's hard for me to explain how much I love your stories (it's a challenge to even read them xD) but just know that you are one of the most amazing writers that I ever had the pleasure to put my eyes on.

There's something in your work that is just so... intense! And the ends never fails to surprise me!

You are a present of the fucking god for all kuroshitsuji fans *o*
BoREdom mAnIFEsT chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh wow. Did NOT see that one coming. This was very good, as usual :D and very entertaining to read. Imagine, Ciel, little lord of Phantomhive suddenly playing the butler XD crazyy
Shebali chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
It's beautiful.

Oh I'm so glad you wrote another story set in this 'verse. And now excuse me, I have to reread KakuRenBo *rushes off*
29 | « Prev Page 1 2