Reviews for Invisible Men
carrafin chapter 1 . 2/17
It is 5am and I am DYING but this is EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. It was perfect.
Since the scene with the kid, it showed Itachi's personality from Kisame's point of view, and the way it's written, very dry, reflects perfectly Kisame's attitude and his silent caring.
I loved the evolution of their relationship, the growing trust from Itachi's side and the growing care and worry, with the constant curiosity, from Kisame's side, and the way you attached the little drabbles/chapters to canon events was wonderful.
swallowinthetwilight chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I've reviewed this as Sarah already, but as a fic that bears several re-readings, I figured I could review again. I didn't mention this last time, but Kisame's 'voice' here is hilarious. This is definitely one of the most skillful renderings of this type of fic I've seen (partnership fic where Kisame pieces things together), and I love the style, the content, just everything.

Although, really, even if the fic hadn't been brilliant, it would have all been worth it for this one line: "Measure your capacity? What, like a goddamn thermometer?" XD

Thanks for writing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loved this. It's hard to think that Itachi was able to keep his cover 120%-already his pacifism is a big giveaway-and of course his cover story is totally unbelievable (really, never understood why that was never questioned-red flag if I ever saw one). I also loved how Kisame cared for Itachi in this fic, though of course in a sort of distant way given their profession and personalities. The short snippets really worked as a format, too.
Dr.Solotov chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I'm not sure I already reviewed this but this has ALWAYS been one of my favorites.
This is the way I picture the two.
Kinda like best friends but never actually making it too rainbow sunshine lollipops style obvious.
The serious Mercenary way.
Unspoken deeds of Masculine affection.
It's not this J.D. and Turk friendship it's the Ita Kisa way.
I actually don't think there is a friendship you can say they are like but there are friendshipis you can say that are like theirs.
I personally think they are friends and I love the way you portrayed it.
As I said not in this lovey-dovey-sunshine-friends since kindergarten way.

I like to portray them like that in my Story as well and to be quite honest I think it's safe to say what you wrote can be like a quideline.

I think it's sad they never got a Omake but if they would have goten one, it would have been using this as script.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this was slightly touching
CelesFe199 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very beautiful and brilliant, You are very gifted! :)
Hey chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You are such a brilliant writer, the concept is very enjoyable!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very good, it was worth my time to take me to read it.
Kairi.1101 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved. This.
dustbowls chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
When I clicked on this story, I didn't expect it to be so hilarious. There's a real sense of sadness, thanks to Naruto canon, but you've made a Kisame who's so full of personality and common sense that the whole piece is fantastic to read. Your characterization of Kisame and Itachi is like that of the Straight Man/Wise Guy comedic duo, and it works so well here. Great writing.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved the portrayal. I really want to see something about Itachi killing the clan in his sleep though now. That just makes me fall on the floor laughing. In a sad way, I guess.
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG. SO GOOD.

Let me take a moment to say that I FREAKING LOVE Kisame, and when a good fic writer takes him on, it's a hilarious pleasure to read. I was grinning at his, "Oi, Brat" and telling him that Itachi was a murderer...the ending tied PERFECTLY, when he told Itachi's corpse that he wasn't good with kids...omg, so poignant.

Good job with the little vignettes capturing Itachi's and Kisame's character...hard, but all of them were vivid and character-building.

Great job! Found this through someone's favorites and clicked w/trepidation since I don't usually read gen...afraid that it will be boring...but this was great!
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
gud oneshot...this seems a really canon way for their partnership 2 b
SilentSable chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was kind of sad but its a really great story!