Reviews for The Pleasure House
fanfictionalcolic chapter 11 . 2/4
How that's quite an ending
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
I would like a sequel to this.
blue'sgirl2 chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
you so got to do a sequel
blue'sgirl2 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
if she is pregnant i hope it's a girl
blue'sgirl2 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
wow
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
i love it
im bad at reviews lolz
ratherbereading125 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
it's very Moulin Rouge, Satine and Christian. best whore in the house falls for the artstic gentle man who wants to save her.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I did not see the sequel on your list. Did I miss it?
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I am so glad you posted this story it is quite lovely!
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I love that the baby was Edward's. I also hope that Elizabeth will accept Bella eventually. I love that Edward stood up for Bella. I look forward to the sequal.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
I am so glad they are all together. I love that both Rose and Bella are pregnant. I hope Edward calms down though.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
An amazing chapter. I am glad that Victoria has been caught.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
What an amazing escape. I love that Alice and Rose were able to get her to think about it and that she had the courage to carry it out.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
What an amazing Christmas and New Years. I hope they can all get away.