Reviews for Naruto: Rise Of The Storm God
tonyford3008 chapter 5 . 2/11
dude you suck if you can't finish a fic simply don't write as it is a waste of everybody's time yours included
drakord chapter 5 . 2/1
I will sell my should to see this continued
loo2520 chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
love the story plz continue
covain chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Please finish this
D chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
after reading i had to review. After doing such a good job writing it is an absolute shame that this hasnt been updated since 2011. yes it seems a little god-like in powers but the story itself was interesting enough to want to see where it went. yea ive read some of the naruto goes to kumo fan-fictions. the thing is there hasnt been a lot ive read and each one has been interesting in that they greatly differ from each other. anyway for 5 chapters it was an absolute great read.
MCRasengan chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
This was a good story with potential. Too bad you haven't done anything with it for years.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
Do continue this please it is extremely good and I would like to know how Gaara's rescue turns out.
ZeroKCross chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Hope someone uploads on this its a great story.
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Hot Dam this is a great story please please please update and finish this :-)
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Man you Kishimoto fuckers even manage to fuck up Godlike Naruto stories too.

You idiots along with your pathetic idol need to take a one way, no return trip straight to hell and out of the hair of everyone who actually have sense.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 1/25/2015