Reviews for The Magical and the Magnificent
Graymouse42 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I never would have thought that this particular crossover could work, but as usual you're writing a splendid story
MissDoctorDonna chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
I've just discovered this and love it beyond all reason. Will it be continued? Oh lord, please say yes.
theresald chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
starting reading when I couldn't go back to sleep at 4AM this morning! love it when enemies in canon are able to see each other in a new way with maybe a little bit of understanding. if only the rest of us could do that. Well, now I,m hooked and will be waiting for regular (insert beg here) updates. And if you wanted to insert new little Ezra stories, I would not be upset!
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapters to arrive.
atymer chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
Well, exploring muggle culture will surely lend to some hilarious results and hopefully no exposure of magic.

I hope Ron doesn't do anything remotely gittish which will allow this to happen. He should realize circumstances have changed and remain watchful but circumspect in his behavior.

Not bloody likely huh.

One can but dread.
HonorLove chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Love the story! Truthfully, at the beginning I felt a few of the characterizations of the Seven were off, but it smoothed out a few chapters in. Definitely like poor Draco getting dragged into the mostly-Muggle world. And the "honorary girl" bit was great!
JudyL068 chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Great addition. I really enjoy the way you 'humanize' DracoG. He's such an unappreciated character.

Question for you. I'm helping update Lady Angel's M7 library and was wondering if you would like to list your stories there. It's Gen/Het only at the moment, but I'd love to include links to your fic. Please let me know. Here's the link to the library in case you haven't seen it before.
trecebo chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Love the whole slanted take on the HP U-verse. And naturally, (having re-read from the get-go so I could maintain the order of the story) Ez is teh awesome! Your quirks for each guy are good, and having both Nate and Josiah work back to what passes for normal is excellent.
Tula chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I was having a bad day and this was just what I needed. I'm dying to see how the guys react to the spa. Looking forward to more!
Vinsmouse chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
ROFL! Well we might have had to wait a while but it was sure worth it. Thanks for all the great pictures and chuckles. So glad Nathan and Josiah are getting past their issues. You might have had to sick Nettie on them and that could've got ugly. And we know how Buck feels about ugly. ;) Looking forward to more. Glad to see you were able to replace your computer. Take care,

Mouse
lunaz chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Yeah another update. Liked how Nathan is coming around to the magic world. Hope Draco will become more accepted by the trio. Looking forward to more.
atymer chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
There are so many changes in store for all the characters. I am curious if the dastardly inhabitants of the wizarding world will figure this out. I would love the kids to have time to recover and expand their knowledge of the world and perhaps get some training in protecting themselves. Certainly the idiots across the ocean wouldn't expect to be assaulted by muggle weapons or physical combat. Ah well, I wait for the author's surprises.

I really want Harry to grow past Ron's negative influences. They are all in the same boat now, so to speak, they need to look beyond the past and surface personas. Draco is making the effort and I hope Hermione is not the only one who realizes that.
zafaran chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
I love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next. Ron is such a nasty little git, isn't he. I am delighted with the use of Severus in this story. He's my favorite characters in the book, and I was utterly horrified by what Dumbledore did to both Harry and Severus in his quest for the "Greater Good". More, more, more, please. Zafaran
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
WOW - I just found this story and have thoroughly enjoyed the 10 chapters I have read. While I am not completely familiar with the Magbificent 7 (having never seen the TV series) I am familiar with HP and co, having read the books and seen SOME of the movies. I think the last movie I saw was number 4, and movie number 7 (the last one) is due out in just a few weeks.

Anyway, your indepth portraits od life inside the wizarding world, have gone a long way to answering several questions I had, that the books and the movies never explained.

The fact that purebloods are not even registered with the british government (draco and ron) was one question, because they have never had a passport. They've never needed one.

I like the new Draco as you are portraying him. A young man who has the strength to shake off his fathers brainwashing and be able to think for himself, and still deal with the pain of his fathers punishments.

Yes I know you said there would be a lot of Ron Bashing, and while I do think its a little over the top - it does bring out just how brainwashed Ron and Harry are as well.

If we all think about it - even J K Rowling has brainwashed us humans too.

We have also become so ingrained to think of Ron, Harry and Hermione (and Hagrid and Dumbledore before he died) as the good guys and Draco and Lucius (and Severus to some extent) as the bad guys, that we dont question it either.

Hermione also has some strength in that she can see a softer side to Draco that Ron (who reminds me of a bull in a china shop) absolutely cannot see, I just hope that Hermione can open Harry's eyes to see Draco's softer side too.

Wonderful story. The last update was just 5 days ago. I hope this story will be continued. I am adding it to my favourites and alerts.
princesssfiona chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
I imagine Ezra and Vin have become quite vocal about having some alone time now *grin*. Well now they're back home that should be sort of possible maybe. And I loved that you have Sev and Draco staying with Ez.

I can't wait to read what new things Ez can get up to with his magic *grin*.

Looking forward (as always) to your next chapters,

Cheers