Reviews for First Christmas
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Adorable. I love John and Magnus. I can't wait for him to come back! He will, so no one can tell me otherwise! Anywho, great work.
Cowboy1 from SFA chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very sweet and romantic! I am definately a Helen/John shipper so this was especially nice for me.
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh, that gave me the most wonderful warm fuzzies inside! Very beautiful. I love the idea of all four men being in love with her, too. :-)
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
(recovers from crying!) This is an ADORABLE story! I adore John/Helen, you've portrayed them perfectly here...Thank you for sharing this magnificence with others ( begin to cry like a baby again, cuz dang they are so sweet!)

:o)* (it's my clown thing...get it?)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hey there,

Not in an overall good mood today but your story picked me up a bit and I loved it. Nice work on this and John/Helen is always such a sweet pairing, I love em.

xiratania chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really do enjoy these two set in Victorian London. Young love is sweet. I had to chuckle at the fact that John mentions all of the boys are in love with Helen, since its completely true! I even found it funny that Nikola had tried to string mistletoe and was unsuccessful in getting a kiss. Even though I love Helen/Nikola, I could appreciate the illusion that Nikola's plan failed and he did not get his way. He is so cute when he pouts.

This line, "She gave him her most brilliant smile as he led her inside." Its such a simple line yet, I can completely picture Helen's smile in that moment.

I thought this was very cute and sweet.