Reviews for Mechanical Man
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/26
Great chapter and plot
klingpling chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
I love your story! Please continue with this story, there are still so many questions left! :D
AngelaAngel chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
Please update soon! You can't leave a cliff hanger, one like EDWARD just starting to do alchemy again!, and stop before we see him fight with itD: *dies* Really awesome chapters! I love the story:) little confused...can archer do alchemy by clapping his hands also?
Can't wait for the next chapter! Epic Plot:D
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Ahhhh update! Why won't you update? It's a cliffie! T.T
December-the-6th chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
I really love your story! I wish you'd continue it... I'll be following! :)
anonymous chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
kyaaa! please updaaaateee! its so exciting! kyaaaaa! i cant wait for the next chapter! :D
The Curse of Forever chapter 27 . 8/31/2010
AW! That last line made me sad :( but I can't wait to see what happens! Please update ASAP!
FanficFixation chapter 27 . 7/19/2010

ok back to the topic LOL

A good chapter, :D

hurry and write some more :D
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 27 . 7/19/2010
Wow, this is really good so far. The only thing I keep noticing as far as spelling errors go is that you keep mixing up defiantly and definitely. :D Don't stress it to much, I used to do it all the time. But to help you out a bit, defiantly is used when someone is defying someone (another words ignoring them, going against them). Definitely is used when someone will absolutely do something, a certain outcome is expected...etc. Hope that helps. Can't wait for the next chapter, poor Edward is so going to need a trip to the hospital after all of this.
Amestrisbabe chapter 27 . 7/18/2010
I can't believe this story is ending. I'm gonna miss it.. ;( Well, anyway, thanks for the new chapter. It was worth waiting :)
The Truth's Lie chapter 26 . 7/3/2010
i love it many friggin' cliffhangers! update soon or face my overdramatic wrath of wrathy-ness!
Scylla and Charybdis chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
Roy snaps his fingers to create a spark and uses the transmutation circle on the back of his gloves to transmute the air in front of him into something more flammable, thus causing an explosion. This means that when his gloves get wet he doesn't need another circle, and can use a cigarette lighter as a flame source.

Only alchemists who have attempted bring back a human have the ability to transmute without circles by clapping their hands. In canon, Archer is never (as far as I know) seen to be able to do this. This means he needs a circle to transmute. However, he is also never shown to be an alchemist, so we don't know if he can actually do alchemy.

I have a long explanation about circles and not having to clap hands. The short version: If you have a circle, you don't need to clap. Clapping is the circle, and with a circle, it becomes obsolete.
Gaming Girl chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
very lol.

some roy and ed moment that was! come on more! :D

make lots of lolz please! :3

i await your update!
Vampy chapter 26 . 6/18/2010
oooh oooh! What is it? What is it that he wants? Huh? Huh? *sits on the tip of her chair*

Is't got to be alchemy something, but gah, I don't know? Revenge? Ed? What? What? *falls off chair*

Another lovely chapter. Keep up the good work! and the suspence! Mhahaha! ;) V.
oldercousin chapter 26 . 6/17/2010
Gaaah! I don't want the story to end :P But, its great so far! Do you know about how many more chapters there will be? Just curious.