Reviews for Blood Lust Crazed Haze
LadySixx chapter 6 . 6/16
I'm excited to see how this goes with the big reveal
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 4/27
I'm so glad Rosalie didn't die but i feel so bad for her that she lost Emmett...at least Edward died
jaspersgirl100 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
cool news report about revealing the vamps
ReginaSerpentes chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
i know it says more soon, but it's been like three years! Please update this soon because I really like this story
jaspersmate81 chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
I loved your story. This is the third time I've read it. I really hope that you decide to continue it. I want to know what's going to happen with the wolves. Are our favorite mates going to become some freaky, hybrid weirdos? I like how you brought all of the lesser known and written about characters into the fold of the story. Thanks for bringing Em back, gotta love his crazy ass antics. I love all your stories, and I noticed that with each new one your writing is improving. I like how you are able to give different depth and characteristics to each character that varies so much with your stories. Like the Bella and Jasper in this story are almost completely different from the Bella and Jasper in "Baptized By Fire" or the other ones. I absolutely loved that story as well. I hope you update both soon. Your "Baptized By Fire" story is one of the best stories I have ever read, and that's all I do is read fanfiction. I think I have read ever Bella and Jasper fanfiction on this website, and other sites as well. You truly know how to balance the horror, humor, and love too a perfect blend. Yes you do have a couple misspelled words an phrases here and there, but your stories are all still amazing. Have you read "Lefarious, Injurious, Devastating," by Lauren1379 or "Life Happens So Just Roll With It," By mama4dukes? Those are my other two favorites. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
i like this story but how many characters do you need having visons lol. tho giving ang fire is bad ass.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
interesting twist on Eclipse
beckylovestwilight chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
love it and hope u update soon xx
cosmoGirl666 chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
I really hope you continue soon! :)
wendy1969 chapter 30 . 6/11/2011
Freaky, Lusty, Violent and Dirty.

I FREAKING LOVE IT
bamagal110 chapter 30 . 5/20/2011
I HOPE YOU FINISH THIS STORY IT IS AWESOME BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN A YEAR SO YOU PROBABLY WONT I WAS JUST WONDERING COULD YOU TELL ME HOW IT ENDS
Ambluron chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This stories is cool as he'll.I l love me some jasper. But I love the major more

Keep writing your great.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 30 . 10/18/2010
so yummy...can't wait for more. please post again soon.
writersarereaders chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
Badass Bella and Jasper rock. Loved the update. The scene at the end was a little unexpected but still very well written. Their embrace of their dark side is awesome and I think it really makes them true vampires, even though they are still very shiny in the sun. Post more soon.
traceybuie chapter 30 . 6/7/2010
Yummy! hehehe A kick ass battle and sexy time with Jasper? What more could you want? Update soon. :)