Reviews for A Certain Shade of Grey
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 5/24
You know everything you write is like my perfect fantasy... Why can't all fics be like yours! I just.. They are PERFECT! I love how they're hostile, yet kissing cuz of sexual tension, and SECRET kisses, and how Hermione asked where Harry disappeared last night. I would love to just watch your stories continue for forever. But ARGH this is awesome! Lol, just imagine Harry sneaking back to him friends looking like he's just been ravished XD #dying I need more!
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Awww!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is the first one of your stories that hasn't been completely sad at the end. It's a nice change. Twas also a good story :)
PKlovesDW chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I really liked this fic. Especially the ending. I liked it a lot.
cookyc chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
wonderful story love it
Amras2007 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow that was HOT
Icetina chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Cute. Wish there was more.
Nenne chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good job!
Atira7 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
All your stories are great!
vanda99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lovely! I'm off the read your other fics!
LC Authoress chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I normally never red Drarry because I love Harry and Sev, but this was AMAZING! Really hot; loved the ending. Write noher please? ;3
zerofangirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Well that was HOT! Absolutely brilliant and I loved the ending! And the middle AND the beginning. Aw hell I loved every word.
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
oh that was, really,really good. hot and sweet. And a great ending! I loved it :)
KP4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OOh very good. I enjoyed this very much. You are an excellent author, and I think I may have to check out some of your other stuff...
andrienne80 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010